Wild Card - Seahawks: There's Only One Thing Left To Do

Started by MDS, December 29, 2019, 07:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Damn right!!

I'm rooting for the Niners tonight. Seattle is the better match up

MDS

seattle is a very winnable game even in their depleted state

they can actually beat GB too who are frauds. san fran basically no chance and NO absolutely no chance.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

Root for Niners.  Eagles best "path" such that it exists is Seattle this round, then @SF and hope GB beats NO in Lambeau. 

Of course, unlikely any of it matters but that's their best bet to do something.

MDS

sf d line are going to destroy matt pryor/big v right side but who cares

General_Failure

As long as somebody beats the Saints, I don't care what happens. Eagles get blown out 60-0? Fine, they weren't supposed to get here with these players anyway. I don't want to see Sean Payton win anything again in his life.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

the only way the saints lose is if they got stuck in a snow game in lambeau

SD

Quote from: General_Failure on December 29, 2019, 07:58:48 PM
As long as somebody beats the Saints, I don't care what happens. Eagles get blown out 60-0? Fine, they weren't supposed to get here with these players anyway. I don't want to see Sean Payton win anything again in his life.

Ditto

Gimme Seattle at the Linc, birds have a shot. Beyond that farg the Saints

General_Failure

What we really need is a late hurricane to wipe the city off the map again.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah farg the Saints

Tv Todd - when do you think the game is?

MDS

i have no earthly idea, everything is in play

my guess is sat 800 but its with zero confidence

PhillyPhreak54

Seattle it is

They almost pulled one from their asses again. They're like cockroaches bc of Wilson - can't kill them unless you light them on fire while bashing with a sledgehammer.

Hope at least Miles is good to go this weekend

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

not only that if the eagles win they have to go sf for a 430 saturday 2nd rounder....unless goat cuzzo pulls off the upset