farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

I don't think they'll let him become a cop.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Our long national nightmare is over, Jason Witten is leaving the broadcast booth to go back to playing for the Cowboys.

EJ72

Quote from: General_Failure on February 28, 2019, 01:06:59 PM
Our long national nightmare is over, Jason Witten is leaving the broadcast booth to go back to playing for the Cowboys.

Here come the five yard curl routes on 3rd and short. Let's just say I won't count this as progress. Farg, they might as well try and coax Randy White out of retirement, I understand he's in good shape for 66. ::)

DeMarcus Ware posted a grinning video asking fans if he should unretire too.

Diomedes

The answer is yes. 

If Jerry wants to put together a team of 37 year olds, the rest of the league will be more than happy to play them.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

He's gonna replace Garrett eventually as HC

General_Failure

Can his body stand up to that rigorous clapping regimen?

EJ72

Quote from: General_Failure on February 28, 2019, 09:10:36 PM
Can his body stand up to that rigorous clapping regimen?

Maybe when he wear gloves on the sidelines. He'll be okay if he can keep up with the butt slaps, helluva jobs and attaboys.

SD

QuoteDavid Irving of the Dallas Cowboys has been suspended indefinitely for violating the Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse, per the NFL.

Diomedes

actually chuckling aloud now...farg Dallas

EJ72

Quote from: AO1 on March 01, 2019, 04:15:32 PM
QuoteDavid Irving of the Dallas Cowboys has been suspended indefinitely for violating the Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse, per the NFL.

He's a moron that won't learn until he's old enough to that he pissed away a golden opportunity.  Dallas has a history of taking on idiots. No matter how many times they fail, they will not stop taking shots on players with screwed up past because they think they can make them solid citizens.

QB Eagles

Another NFCE team pissing a key player off by tagging him multiple years in a row.

EJ72

Quote from: QB Eagles on March 04, 2019, 05:37:46 PM
Another NFCE team pissing a key player off by tagging him multiple years in a row.

Yup. The chatter is they're trying to sign him to a long term contract but he wants elite money and the *hope* is to get a deal done by training camp. I'm on the fence about that. I think he's a good, disruptive player but not elite. In three full seasons he's had a little over 30 sacks and he's only started something like 45 games out 80 games since he was drafted.

Dallas will panic and overpay him though because they haven't really had a competent pass rusher since DWare left for Denver. This Demarcus isn't qualified to carry the original's lunch money.

Diomedes

EJ72

Quote from: Diomedes on March 19, 2019, 11:45:52 AM
Tyrone Crawford in a bar brawl, allegedly pushed cops around...

http://m.tmz.com/#!2019/03/19/dallas-cowboys-tyrone-crawford-bar-brawl-police-cops/

https://mobile.twitter.com/TommySledge/status/1107999994873892864

Yeah, that shteinhead evidently got into it inside the bar first, fought off the bar security and all that good stuff. Of course, they were basically midget rent a cops against a huge, NFL DL who trains regularly. With all the shtein that has happened with NFL players and bars over the years, I can't say I'm surprised. Crap was on TMZ sports and everything.

In other news, Dallas continues making ripples in the pond of free agency instead of splashes. I had to look up the names of some of the scrubs, um, backups that nobody else wanted that they signed.