Travis Fulgham, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Diomedes, October 21, 2020, 08:36:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Time for this cat to get his own thread.

Drafted by the Lions in the 6th round of 2019 draft.  Waived, signed to Lions PS, waived, claimed by Packers, waived....

Eagles claimed him off waivers in August, waived him, signed him to PS...then brought him up in October.

Since then:

Fulgham has more receiving TDs in his first three games than the career receiving TDs of the last 6 of the Eagles WR draft picks combined:

JJ Arcega-Whiteside - 1 (has another on a fumble recovery)
Shelton Gibson - 0
John Hightower - 0
Mack Hollins - 1
Jalen Reagor - 0
Quez Watkins - 0

a comparison to blue chip draft investment JJAW, who farging sucks:
JJAW:  21 games, five of which he's started:  targeted 26 times for only 11 receptions, 206 yards, 1 rec TD.  1 TD by fumble recovery.
Fulgham: 3 games, 3 starts, 26 targets 18 receptions, 284 yards, 3 rec TDs

Doug has to keep playing this guy no matter who returns.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Diamond in the rough for sure.

He's not going anywhere when they get everyone back. Assuming Reagor is what he's billed to be these two make a nice duo. Throw in Ward in the slot and the WRs are half decent.

General_Failure

Also, they're never getting everyone back. If we're all really lucky, Fulgham won't be one of the chronically injured WRs by the end of the season.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

ill never believe that a philadelphia team can fall ass backwards into a high level player

they drafted 2 different qbs #2 in my life and both were just ok with one being a massive bitch on top of that and the other being a jesus freak...thats what we get
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

PhillyPhreak54

If he sustains it and turns into a year to year consistent player I'll be shocked. I keep expecting the eventual crash back to reality

Don Ho

I can only handle one crash per season, Wentz is enough.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Well the good news is Kittle won't pass him for a little while yet.

QB Eagles

What's the total return yardage on Wentz's INTs? "The opposing team" could be the Eagles leading receiver.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 02, 2020, 07:02:23 PM
If he sustains it and turns into a year to year consistent player I'll be shocked. I keep expecting the eventual crash back to reality

not his fault he can only catch what is thrown to him but there will be a natural regression if they ever get any good receivers...they also havent had any TE's recently...right now someone has to get numbers and hes been the best at it....but if they had real talent at the position and hopefully when reagor gets better fulgham will slot down to where he should be which is probably a WR4
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I think he's higher than 4 but definitely not a 1.

A solid 2. Which for how they got him would be amazing

ice grillin you

in no universe is he an nfl 2...at least not on any team that isn't horrible
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

yea hes more like a 3-4

they are missing the big piece that can properly slot everyone else down depth chart...which of course aint easy to find

to be fair they could have moss and carter and wentz would still spaz out
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Kid can play. One, two weeks can be a fluke but he's doing a lot of things right. I always expect it to fall apart but there's no reason to take anything away from him until it happens. Plenty of good WRs came from unimpressive backgrounds and took a couple of years before the game clicked for them.

QB Eagles

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 03, 2020, 12:09:54 AM
Kid can play. One, two weeks can be a fluke but he's doing a lot of things right. I always expect it to fall apart but there's no reason to take anything away from him until it happens. Plenty of good WRs came from unimpressive backgrounds and took a couple of years before the game clicked for them.

aaaaaaaand he's gone