Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

sked takes:
-the week 2-8 portion is not kind. snf road, home, thurs road, home, 3 road games. after that...
-so the eagles are in buffalo on 10/27 and will get on a plane once (miami in dec) after that.
-getting the terrible giants twice in december is a gift. home mnf, too. layup. also late season mailed in wash, again. easy.
-@mia and @dc are takeover city.
-from 10/27 to 12/3 they dont leave philly
-you cant ask for 3 easier home games to start the season. wash, det, nyj. win, win, win.
-week 16 home dallas. put there for a reason. nfl smells an nfc east title game. leggo.
-i dont really see any eagles games that will be moved to snf. pre-week 17, 1 can be moved. week 9 (chi) is really the only one but very rarely do they do it that early.
-phillies conflicts: jets game is NLDS game 3 territory. cowboys game has potential to go up against game 7 of the nlcs. hold onto your tits for philly sports armageddon.
-so apparanetly the 3 road game thing was done on purpose to avoid any conflict with the phillies. uhhhh do you know this franchise.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

I was talking to some people in eagles reddit this week and apparently the season ticket waiting list is legit up to 80k people. God damn I got lucky getting in when I did.

Rome

Quote from: QB Eagles on April 17, 2019, 09:39:33 PM
Quote from: Rome on April 17, 2019, 08:08:26 PM
The Eagles play 16 times.  8 at home and 8 on the road. 

We're not counting FedEx in December as home?

I'm pretty sure the Dec 1 game in Miami will be an Eagles home game too. 

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

road thursday games are great...means its not at home
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

MDS

the best part of the latest round of bitter 5's resentment toward everyone is that his barometer for success is simply making the nfc championship

QuoteI think personally if he can't get out of the second round in the next two, maybe three years. Really two years to be honest with you, if they can't get out of the second round, they should look to possibly draft another quarterback because you just don't know about his durability.

then lane called him a snake and said nobody likes you (accurate). then 5, on brand, comes back with a lame corny response

https://twitter.com/donovanjmcnabb/status/1120177358085021696

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

phattymatty

honestly i think random eagles charts at other sporting events are annoying but for some reason at a royals rays game I'm into it.

QB Eagles

Quote from: phattymatty on April 24, 2019, 10:13:02 AM
honestly i think random eagles charts at other sporting events are annoying but for some reason at a royals rays game I'm into it.

It's disrespectful at most other games, but I think the Rays are just happy to sell the tickets. They'd probably schedule an Eagles Night if this goes viral.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54