Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

theres some fatburgers in the east...theres one 20 minutes from my house tho ive never been

also a few in jersey

and i think theres a good amount of them in the southeast
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 07, 2010, 09:23:32 AM
Quote from: charlie on May 07, 2010, 08:39:27 AM
lol... who goes to any restaurant to order spaghetti and meatballs?

I do.

Because I love spaghetti and meatballs

haha

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 07, 2010, 09:11:32 AM
actually it sounds like you eat fast food quite a bit

LOL....I used to but I've really toned it down a bit over the last couple of years.  I was a fast food junkie for damn near all of my 20's.  I could get away with it though because my metabolism was so high.  Not so much anymore.  Now I eat fast food about twice a month. 
Quote from: SD on May 07, 2010, 09:17:04 AM
There is nothing like burgers in Cali. No idea how joints like Fatburger, In N Out, and Carl's Jr. haven't made their way back east. Ever been to the Liars Club in Mission Beach, Hodads in OB, or Rocky's in PB? All dynamite burger joints.

Carl's Jr is on the east coast.  It's called Hardee's.  Never been to Fatburger, Liars Club, Hodads or Rocky's.  I'll be down in San Diego next month for a few days before I get on the USS New Orleans (if a boat was supposed to sink on name alone, it's this one) so maybe I'll head over to Mission/PB area and check one of them out.  Maybe they can fatten me up a little bit to help improve my buoyancy. 

In N Out didn't impress me much the first time I ate there (back in 2005), but I've eaten there about 6 times over the last 2 years I've been living out here and it's definitely a really good burger. 

Seabiscuit36

Some places have off the hook spaghetti and meatballs, usually the small italian places in the city.  In Wilmington, Attilios has some banging meatballs.  The small mom and pop places there are great. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Sgt PSN on May 07, 2010, 09:34:56 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on May 07, 2010, 09:11:32 AM
actually it sounds like you eat fast food quite a bit

LOL....I used to but I've really toned it down a bit over the last couple of years.  I was a fast food junkie for damn near all of my 20's.  I could get away with it though because my metabolism was so high.  Not so much anymore.  Now I eat fast food about twice a month. 
Quote from: SD on May 07, 2010, 09:17:04 AM
There is nothing like burgers in Cali. No idea how joints like Fatburger, In N Out, and Carl's Jr. haven't made their way back east. Ever been to the Liars Club in Mission Beach, Hodads in OB, or Rocky's in PB? All dynamite burger joints.

Carl's Jr is on the east coast.  It's called Hardee's.  Never been to Fatburger, Liars Club, Hodads or Rocky's.  I'll be down in San Diego next month for a few days before I get on the USS New Orleans (if a boat was supposed to sink on name alone, it's this one) so maybe I'll head over to Mission/PB area and check one of them out.  Maybe they can fatten me up a little bit to help improve my buoyancy. 

In N Out didn't impress me much the first time I ate there (back in 2005), but I've eaten there about 6 times over the last 2 years I've been living out here and it's definitely a really good burger. 

I would eat at checkers for one reason only
http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/BjfbS_Kj-J0
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyGirl

There is a Fatburger out here? Where? I used to love that place when I lived in LA.

Carl's Jr was okay, but Fatburger was amazing.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

charlie

Quote from: PhillyGirl on May 07, 2010, 09:58:47 AM
There is a Fatburger out here? Where? I used to love that place when I lived in LA.

Carl's Jr was okay, but Fatburger was amazing.

Borgata has one i think.

Susquehanna Birder

ice grillin you

i think theres a couple others but i dont where...i just heard or read somewhere they were in jersey

SunMo

one in rockaway and the one in the borgota.  none in pa
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Rome on May 07, 2010, 08:20:53 AM
lolol @ "grilled".

Seriously, if you're going to eat the "Double Down," be a man about it.

General_Failure

A link I posted a while ago said that the grilled version was less healthy than the fried version, so I don't know which would be more appropriate to kill myself with.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

All this burger talk and no mention of 5 guys, on par if not as good as anything on the west coast.

charlie

Quote from: SD on May 07, 2010, 02:22:13 PM
All this burger talk and no mention of 5 guys, on par if not as good as anything on the west coast.

5 guys is absolutley terrible for you.

a basic regular cheeseburger, reg fries is 1510 calories 83 grams of fat

(the same thing from fatburger is 970 calories and 59)

SunMo

Fast food is bad for you!?!? 

When the hell was somebody gonna tell me?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.