Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

he joined the trump cult before  pretty much any mainstream pub and was fetching him mcdonalds during the campaign he was so desperate for some kind of cabinet post. its well documented how desperate he was for something in the white house.

heres something in the white house. and he doesnt want it. i dont blame him, he would be deposed within 2 years if he took it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

hes an ex us attorney....he knows exactly what is in the pipeline coming donald trumps way and is way too smart to get in the middle of that

again you may not like christie but hes a smart man
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

the waspo is running this great series of articles on the people around trump...ill post a link but not sure if you can get in if you dont subscribe....if you can you need to read them

the latest one is on mike flynn and it has reporting in it that says flynn actually believed in pizzagate which is unreal to me

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/politics/michael-flynn-partisan-warrior/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4dcba079fcf0

Rome

Christie is a gargantuan piece of shtein, and no, he's not smart either.  He's smarter than Trump and his usual gaggle of sociopathic sycophants, but that is like saying he's sharper than your average stalk of celery.

ice grillin you

just so you know no matter how much you hate him hes still going to be a really intelligent person

unfortunately hes a bully and believes in some bad stuff...by and large tho if he wasnt a loud dick hed be be your average traditional republican

Rome

He's a typical North Jersey loudmouth icehole.  He's never struck me as smart at all.  Whatever, though.  I hope he dies screaming.

General_Failure

I'm pretty sure he's going to die clutching his chest.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Rome

Health care as a human right was ruled unconstitutional by a Republican judge whose health care coverage is paid for by the people. 

In other news Republicans in Congress remain hot on the trail of Hillary's e-mails...

MDS

Quote from: Rome on December 14, 2018, 03:39:58 PM
He's a typical North Jersey loudmouth icehole.  He's never struck me as smart at all.  Whatever, though.  I hope he dies screaming.

smart

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Old white Trump lovers can't die fast enough.  I just heard some ignoramus insist the bailing out of the American auto industry was communism, Obama got paid off to do it AND Trump is too smart to do something that stupid. 

I just can't anymore.

smeags

Quote from: Rome on December 17, 2018, 12:44:09 PM
Old white Trump lovers can't die fast enough.  I just heard some ignoramus insist the bailing out of the American auto industry was communism, Obama got paid off to do it AND Trump is too smart to do something that stupid. 

I just can't anymore.

tell the guy Obama saved auto jobs with the bailouts (that got paid back) while they shut down factories under trump even after the handout, I mean corp tax break.

then sit back and enjoy the exploding skull.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

General_Failure

Those were probably Union jobs, which obviously don't count as real jobs.

The man. The myth. The legend.

smeags

haters just mad the US finally has a president that keeps his promises and will get his hands dirty if he has to.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you