Week Ten - 2017

Started by SD, November 09, 2017, 09:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

at this point eagles might be over a 3 point road fav. cowboys always get extra point or two from vegas, but
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Sean Lee is hurt again too

If he doesn't play it's huge. Whenever he's out they get rolled

Hope Tyron Smith doesn't play again today too but my guess is he will even if he's dead

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 12, 2017, 05:23:25 PM
Giants...so awful.

The pure awfulness of this season will be good for the Giants in the long run because it's so clearcut what they have to do. Once the season is over, no more McAdoo, no more Eli, no more wasted seasons. Get that super-high pick and start building so they can get back to the playoffs before Odell turns 30.

PhillyPhreak54

I wonder if they'll shtein can Reese too?

That high pick has to be on an OL

Diomedes

Washington, the Cowboys, and the Giants all lose...Eagles win without playing.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on November 12, 2017, 07:12:46 PM
at this point eagles might be over a 3 point road fav. cowboys always get extra point or two from vegas, but

You're right

Some openers are -3

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: Diomedes on November 12, 2017, 08:44:33 PM
Washington, the Cowboys, and the Giants all lose...Eagles win without playing.

Was rooting for Washington and NYG.  Want NYG to have a better draft pick, and WSH would've hurt Minnesota's chances for a bye versus the eagles.

Eagles_Legendz

Should have been a TD by Gronkowski.  Ball never touched the ground.

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 12, 2017, 07:56:44 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 12, 2017, 05:23:25 PM
Giants...so awful.

The pure awfulness of this season will be good for the Giants in the long run because it's so clearcut what they have to do. Once the season is over, no more McAdoo, no more Eli, no more wasted seasons. Get that super-high pick and start building so they can get back to the playoffs before Odell turns 30.

there are 3 qbs at the top of the draft that theyll be able to grab. at this point though the buzz around them wasnt what it was 2 months ago. of course watson won the title game, was passed by 4/5 teams, and is even with a torn acl one of the 15 best qbs in the world. so who knows.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.