Phillies 2017 Thread

Started by MDS, April 02, 2017, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

I'm still all aboard the Stanton Train.

MDS

im for it if they get some fairly significant salary relief on the backend of the deal. you cant commit to paying him 30 mil when hes in his late 30's. for the next handful of years he will be a monster and they have all the money in the world, so it wont be an issue.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on October 06, 2017, 03:55:39 PM
im for it if they get some fairly significant salary relief on the backend of the deal.

You know who isn't for it, then? Derek Jeter.

ice grillin you

yeah lol at the marlins giving anyone salary relief....the price to get him might deflate some because of the contract but they aint paying shtein
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

well then let the giants or cardinals get him. they can pay stanton $35 mil when hes a washed up slugger.

ill just pay machado instead
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.