Tailgate Philly 101

Started by MURP, September 18, 2002, 02:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shorebird

Hello all, looking for tix, any game. My son and I had such a great time at the Ravens game, tailgating and all, that we would like to make one more game this year. I can't say enough of how great the new stadium is and what a great time we had tailgating. You can be shore that I would make it a point not to do anything stupid while in anyone elses seats.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: shorebird on November 14, 2004, 07:51:21 AM
Hello all, looking for tix, any game. My son and I had such a great time at the Ravens game, tailgating and all, that we would like to make one more game this year. I can't say enough of how great the new stadium is and what a great time we had tailgating. You can be shore that I would make it a point not to do anything stupid while in anyone elses seats.

Make sure to IM Joel....
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

fansince61

New for 05 season...That camper I took to Jacksonville will be coming to CF reg season tailgates...Got heat, oven, stove,Refrig., bathroom, table, TV, stereo, bed(for the fallen) and BBQ grill. ;D

General_Failure

So basicallly it's a car that PG can stand in while everyone else tailgates.

The man. The myth. The legend.

stillupfront

Quote from: GoinLong on May 30, 2003, 10:48:58 AM
Quote from: PHILLYSPORTSNUT on May 29, 2003, 06:07:49 PM
Weird tradition.....especially since I don't think an omlette would go well with the beer I'm drinking.  Oh well, to each his own.  

Ever tried Champale?  mmmmmmm

The colored guys who roomed next to me in college drank champipple. Half champale/half ripple. Get real farged, up real fast.

1/9/06

Very proud sponsor of DarWIN Walker BSSE

Proud to be sponsored by HBionic

fansince61

Quote from: General_Failure on February 16, 2005, 12:42:19 PM
So basicallly it's a car that PG can stand in while everyone else tailgates.

But she can jump up and down on the cab-over bed and not hit her head on the ceiling :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

MURP

Quote from: fansince61 on February 11, 2005, 07:27:34 PM
New for 05 season...That camper I took to Jacksonville will be coming to CF reg season tailgates...Got heat, oven, stove,Refrig., bathroom, table, TV, stereo, bed(for the fallen) and BBQ grill. ;D

now are ya gonna get there real early to park near the Wachovia center or are ya still parking over by where the players park?  ;)

fansince61

Quote from: MURP on February 22, 2005, 08:16:21 PM
Quote from: fansince61 on February 11, 2005, 07:27:34 PM

now are ya gonna get there real early to park near the Wachovia center or are ya still parking over by where the players park?  ;)

Back to Wachovia :)

ice grillin you

Ever tried Champale?

2 liter wine coolers
champale
colt 45
cisco
red bull
steel reserve

that was my progression from mr yuck face 8th grade sippa to alcoholic

champale is good ish...half wine half malt liquor...i think frank stallone and the boys were hittin it in rocky
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Is this where the Asian pr0n is?

MURP

SD_Eagle5

Guinness ice cream

Makes 1 quart

1/2 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
1 cup whole milk
1 cup heavy cream
2/3 cup Guinness stout
2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons molasses
4 egg yolks
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

1. In a medium saucepan, scrape in the vanilla bean seeds. Add the pod, milk, and cream. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Turn off the heat, cover the pan, and let the flavors infuse for 30 minutes.

2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, whisk together the stout and molasses. Bring to a boil and turn off heat.

3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the yolks, sugar, and vanilla extract. Whisk in a few tablespoons of the hot cream mixture, then slowly whisk in another 1/4 cup of the cream. Add the remaining cream in a steady stream, whisking constantly. Pour the mixture back into the saucepan.

4. Stir the beer mixture into the cream mixture. Cook the custard over medium heat, stirring often with a wooden spoon, for 6 to 8 minutes or until the custard thickens enough to coat the back of the spoon.

5. Strain the mixture into a bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight. Process the custard in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions.

Rome

Dude, that's farging sickening.

:puke

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on January 19, 2006, 03:10:44 PM
Dude, that's farging sickening.

:puke

I'd give it a try, if only for my love of Guinness.

Rome

I love Guinness too but I wouldn't drink it while eating cotton candy, bro.