NBA Fantasy

Started by ice grillin you, September 28, 2007, 02:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I am drafting - just can't chat because I am doing it on my work laptop , a netbook, and the screen is too small to see the chat.

ice grillin you

i completely forgot about it....worst team ever
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

lol at Havas having some dude named Longar Longar

ice grillin you

that was actually the only pick i made myself

MDS

midseason awards

pick of the draft - mds- kevin love
pick up of the year - mds- dj augstin
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

UPDATE

since trading tony parker for brandon roy i am 82-36 and have won 9 weeks in a row

more importantly ive moved from 8th place to 2nd and am now 5 games back of first

seriously how awesome am i at this shtein
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

winning streak OVER....my zesty ass team took you out and i even forgot to put in a lineup one day

MDS

yea yea yea something had to go wrong eventually

i got killed this week by a total lack of games played...on top of tony parker, stephen jackson and josh smith all being injured

MDS

so my boy is playing whatever his name is in the nba finals. 6-5 right now and very close.

tiebreaker would be head to head regular season record. it went 3-9 my boy, 9-3 dude, 6-6 tie. so thats even.

second and final tiebreaker is higher playoff seed, which goes to the other guy.

so that could decide the title...a tiebreaker of having the higher playoff seed.

ice grillin you

you are the only person that would follow a fantasy league after you were eliminated

MDS

i just went over to check

i want him to win to spite you

ice grillin you

except i really dont care if he wins.....or who wins

MDS

come on, all the hate you got gots somewhere to go

ice grillin you

got a spot or two left in this years league

$20 entry

pm me if you are interested

ice grillin you

no one else for nba??

we could use another person for a draft tomorrow night (8pm)