Week 4 - Titans: The Eagles Go To MAGA Land

Started by MDS, September 23, 2018, 05:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Some good things to look forward to:

Ertz is on pace for 124 catches and 900+ yards
Agholor is on pace for 100 catches and 500+ yards
Fletcher Cox will probably get another sack at some point this season
Jeffrey is great and will probably play most of the rest of the season

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagles_Legendz

Agholor was really bad today.  Wentz missed two throws to him as well.   Team could really use someone like John Brown.

Don Ho

Disturbing seeing the old Agholor rise from the dead today.  shteinting the bed is not a good look at this level.  In his defense though you are correct, Wentz missed him twice.

Hats off to Ajay.  Busted back and all that guy came to play.  Jeffery as well. 

That defensive MVP is slipping away from Cox. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 30, 2018, 01:41:35 PM
I'm sure it's the Super Bowl hangover we knew they would get and it's been there over the first three weeks...even in the games they have won there is no juice with this team...care factor is low and lethargy is high

that quarter in particular put a huge spotlight on it...titans had the excitement of a college team with the sidelines going crazy on every good play ect.

birds seem to be coasting

I know I disagreed with you on the Super Bowl hangover part but the rest of this is so spot on. 

Correct, no juice or electricity from this team.  Kind of sleep walking.  The OL was checked out today.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I honestly was starting to believe MM was a fraud but he showed me some shtein today.  One bad pick but other than that he carried the titans down the stretch.  It was like get on my back and let's finish this thing.

Geowhizzer

Former NFL vice president of officiating thinks refs missed game-changing call in Eagles-Titans

Caveat:  The Eagles lost this game on their own, not because of the refs.  Just thought this was interesting.

ice grillin you

by the rule they missed it but i hate that call when a qb helmet or facemask is grazed and they call 15 yards
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 04, 2018, 09:42:18 AM
by the rule they missed it but i hate that call when a qb helmet or facemask is grazed and they call 15 yards

I fully agree.  Common sense has been taken out of the equation in far too many of these rules.