Around the NFL - 2019

Started by MDS, February 11, 2019, 12:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Randall Cobb to Dallas
Clay Matthews to the Rams

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

how the farg is randall cobb only 28

hes younger than lane johnson
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

EJ72

Quote from: QB Eagles on March 24, 2019, 07:39:30 PM
Gronk's done.
I was in a bar when I heard. This guy's wife next to me went into mourning because she had the hots for him. She went on for an hour about it, pretty funny.

SD

Per Schefter
Quote‪It doesn't change the NFC Championshp game, but changes have been made: All offensive and defensive pass interference calls, as well as non-calls, now can be challenged, per source.‬

QB Eagles

Teams eligible to appear on Hard Knocks:

Detroit Lions
New York Giants
Oakland Raiders
San Francisco 49ers
Washington

QB Eagles

Jordy Nelson done.

It's retirement season. Chris Long should be deciding soon one way or another.

Don Ho

Quote from: EJ72 on March 25, 2019, 01:31:15 AM
Quote from: QB Eagles on March 24, 2019, 07:39:30 PM
Gronk's done.
I was in a bar when I heard. This guy's wife next to me went into mourning because she had the hots for him. She went on for an hour about it, pretty funny.

I'd be really concerned if my wife had the hots for a meathead like Gronk.  Now Ogre from Nerds I get.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Meh...I'd probably still take that green over the teal green of now

That 3rd uniform is atrocious though.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

The color is okay, but the font is already outdated and the stripes are terrible.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

QB Eagles

Those uniforms look like if the Seahawks joined the AAF.