2020 NFL Draft

Started by Diomedes, April 23, 2020, 09:56:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

At the rate they're going, they'll end up with the last dozen picks in the draft.  All new groundskeepers!

SD

Quote from: Geowhizzer on April 25, 2020, 03:01:25 PM
At the rate they're going, they'll end up with the last dozen picks in the draft.  All new groundskeepers!

They just traded 173 to the Bears

SD

The #Eagles have traded picks No. 173 and No. 227 to Chicago in exchange for picks No. 196, No. 200, and No. 233

phattymatty

Didn't they just get Hightower at 173?

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

I know we're all getting old but wow there has a been a ton of former players kids this year.  Runyan Jr. just went.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Perfect. You can't gameplan for which ones are going to block and which ones are going to run routes on any given play.

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

Diomedes

I started to do something like this yesterday then realized it was equivalent to writing The Good Wife fan fiction and went back to more productive work of picking corn out of my ass

some other idiot did a better job than I would have anyway:

https://twitter.com/RNBWCV/status/1254421046712848385
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

All you have to do is look at draft grades from a few years ago to see how worthless the enterprise is. Kind of embarrassing that people who call themselves journalists still engage in the practice, but it drives clicks.

Rome

I wish Chad Reuter taught every college course I ever took.