Started by PhillyPhreak54, May 01, 2015, 10:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

yes getting rid of talent and not acquiring talent is a bad combination
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Good to see you come around on that point.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 06, 2015, 01:45:28 PM
even in a rebuild getting rid of a young talented homegrown player is not smart bidness

Probably not, but there's nothing wrong with trading players for assets in their contract year if you don't think you can, or even want to resign them.  It's Hinkie Magic 101. 

Rome

So far Kelly has proven his stubborn insistence on not assembling the perfect roster.   Hinkie, on the other hand...

PhillyPhreak54

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-philadelphia-eagles/despite-success-rookie-lb-jordan-hicks-maintaining-level-head

One of only two players in the NFL to do something this year

And the first Eagle since Byron in 93 to have a FR in three straight games

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Don Ho

Damn!  How much has the perception towards this guy changed in the past few weeks?  We all mocked this pick, myself included.  I am just so impressed with this guy.  He is everywhere on the field.  Chip got one right.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Even Chip couldn't be wrong about every injured guy he brought in.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

So the rumors of Captain Ahab playing OG are true?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on October 21, 2015, 02:26:31 AM
So the rumors of Captain Ahab playing OG are true?

Well, the Giants will probably be starting Captain Hook against him next time they play.

Eagaholic

Then they can keep Captain Morgan in at TE to help block.

Don Ho

Captain Stubing starting at....ah farg it, you guys are to young.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on October 25, 2015, 06:00:56 AM
Captain Stubing starting at....ah farg it, you guys are to young.

Unfortunately, I'm not.

Sgt PSN

I think mds is the only one here young enough to have not seen The Love Boat when it actually aired, but it's TV related so he still probably knows about it somehow.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.