Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on March 08, 2006, 04:30:51 PM
No Arby's, but as far as "fast food" goes, I'll throw Baja Fresh out there.

Good stuff. :yay

Ugh, I'll take Chipotle any day.  Baha Fresh really does taste too fresh, and gross.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on March 08, 2006, 04:30:51 PM
No Arby's, but as far as "fast food" goes, I'll throw Baja Fresh out there.

Good stuff. :yay

Excellent.  Only a few of them around here, though, and none really convenient to home.

rjs246

Quoteany of you hicks by chance ever been to paula deens restaurant

I would donate a testicle to have her cook for me. Her's is the only non iron-chef show on the food network that I ever watch. Every goddamn thing she makes looks delicious.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

qwert246

Maggiano's is pretty damn good for a chain.
Ztejas is a chain that has excellent Margaritas.  Best in a chain restaurant ever. 
Very good apps.  Southwestern with an asian flair.  There used to be one in Columbia, MD, but they closed that shtein down.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: qwert246 on March 08, 2006, 05:37:33 PM
Ztejas is a chain that has excellent Margaritas.  Best in a chain restaurant ever. 
Very good apps.  Southwestern with an asian flair.  There used to be one in Columbia, MD, but they closed that shtein down.

You like the Margaritas because they are supposedly flavored like Saint Gibbs' balls. Ha ha.

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

mussa

just ate at espn, hotzone in baltimore today. very good, but over priced.  cool atmosphere.  4 beers cost more than our food. 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

qwert246

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on March 08, 2006, 07:26:51 PM
Quote from: qwert246 on March 08, 2006, 05:37:33 PM

You like the Margaritas because they are supposedly flacored like Saint Gibbs' balls. Ha ha.

Margarita flacored.  Yum

Rome

Quote from: mussa on March 08, 2006, 07:51:24 PM
just ate at espn, hotzone in baltimore today. very good, but over priced.  cool atmosphere.  4 beers cost more than our food. 

You think that was expensive?  Try the ESPN Zone in Times Square.  A 32-ounce beer was $16.50 the last time I went in there.  I bought a round of three for my buddies and it was like fifty bucks.   :-D

rjs246

ESPNZone is the biggest ripoff I've ever been to. Six times. Yeah, I'd go back.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on March 08, 2006, 08:51:09 PMYou think that was expensive? Try the ESPN Zone in Times Square. A 32-ounce beer was $16.50 the last time I went in there. I bought a round of three for my buddies and it was like fifty bucks. :-D

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised when tourists complain about prices at Times Square, but I just don't get how you can come to the middle of tourist hell and not expect to pay ludicrous prices for everything.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

I would donate a testicle to have her cook for me. Her's is the only non iron-chef show on the food network that I ever watch. Every goddamn thing she makes looks delicious.

i seriously am trying to do a trip to savannah just to eat at her spot

im not a big fan of margaritas cause i hate tequila but chilis has one called the el nino that is kinda half margarita half long island iced tea (which i love)....it is off the meter good

a huge misnomer is that espn zone beers are expensive....they arent...you can get a 32 oz domestic draft for like seven bucks.....its the food that it illegaly priced
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

the food at ESPN zone isn't even that good.  i went to the one in Baltimore years ago, and the food was ok, but i spent most of my time playing the games.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Nope.  The food's similar to the food at Dave & Busters, but about half as delicious.

SunMo

i was only at D&B's once, and i was so drunk by the time our food came, i have no idea how good it is.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

id put a bullet in my head before i ever went to d&b's
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous