Week 12 - Bears: Another Free Win

Started by MDS, November 20, 2017, 09:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

I don't think it's so automatic. They've beaten Pittsburgh and Carolina and come within one score of the Saints, Vikings, and Falcons. Eagles should win, but this isn't the Browns.

ice grillin you

please stop posting pictures of trumpers
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Their defense has played well and if Howard/Cohen get going it'll make it harder.

Trubisky has had his moments but they should win this one handily. Their receivers are lousy.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 20, 2017, 09:19:25 AM

even if i get rid of ditka there's still one there
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 20, 2017, 09:17:42 AM
I don't think it's so automatic. They've beaten Pittsburgh and Carolina and come within one score of the Saints, Vikings, and Falcons. Eagles should win, but this isn't the Browns.

mitchell trubisky isnt winning on the road against carson wentz and the best team in the nfl

stop

MDS

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 20, 2017, 09:58:10 AM

buddy was more liberal than me if thats even possible

ice grillin you

Rome

Even the Browns are pointing and laughing at the Bears for skipping Watson and picking Trubisky. 

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 20, 2017, 10:21:33 AM
Quote from: MDS on November 20, 2017, 09:58:10 AM

buddy was more liberal than me if thats even possible

both of his mongoloid sons are trumpers

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

General_Failure

When they were auctioning off The Wire props.

The man. The myth. The legend.