i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

how did the eagles beat them

Diomedes

They actually suck but your, what do you call it when a prisoner begins to sympathize with his jailor, has gotten the best of you.

Move back to a real city bro.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Havas is happier about Cousins than the Eagles win

Diomedes

The Raiders aren't all that, yet.  Any team can look alright any week.  We'll see.   Smart money is that Dan Snyder's taterskins will lose in the long run.  The dysfunction in that organization is a cancer that originates in the owner and reaches through the entire organism.

Beating the Raiders on National teevee one week ain't the same thing as winning the divisioin.  We'll see.

I like to type.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 24, 2017, 10:26:06 PM
Havas is happier about Cousins than the Eagles win

ya man is hammered
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Did you slip his roofies today?

Thompson...that dude does something big just about every time he touches the ball

ice grillin you

never realized how much of a homer lil guy is...I knew it was bad but good god...it's actually amazing how he talks shtein to you j...you are two peas in a pod

MDS

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

lolol ooooh the plot thickens!

Homer Todd?!

ice grillin you

MDS

did you hear me during the game you fossilized drunk

you know im not even bothering with this this is so dumb