Week 3 - Giants: Home Sweet Eli

Started by MDS, September 17, 2017, 11:07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

100 fox
buck, aikman
phi -3.5

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

The Giants OL has five Isaac Seumalo's

If this front seven can't camp out in the backfield there's a big problem.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

the chargers game is shaping up to be a classic philly sports loss, so they better win this game

what other team is going to be the first to lose to an unwanted irrelevant socal squad playing in a soccer stadium in front of 20k people, roughly 60% of which will be eagles fans?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

A chance to bury the Giants at 0-3

McAdoo is up there ripping Eli for sloppy QB play

Any doubt the Giants win 37-6 now?

MDS

seeing the line up to -5 in some places

the giants were a complete and total disaster last night. eli looks horrendous. they have beyond zero running back talent. odb isnt close to healthy. oh and the offensive line is an abomination.

if the eagles cant win this game fire the franchise into the sun.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

QB Eagles

Looks like they are benching Seumalo in favor of Warmack. Another draft pick down the drain.

SD

Getting rid of Barbre makes even less sense now. I wonder why Wisniewski isn't next man up.

ice grillin you

i dont get benching him after six starts....might as well just cut him if you arent going to let him play at least a seasons worth of games to see what you have
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

He's been a turnstile and can't run block. 

Keep playing him until the ginger gets hurt, THEN bench him. 

ice grillin you

if hes truly that terrible then just cut him id be fine with that....but truth is while he hasnt been great by any means and didnt have a good game against wash either hes only been awful one game which happened to be sunday....vaitai (5th rd pk) who plays tackle which is a much more dangerous position to have a turnstile at was worse than semualo (3rd rd pk) against washington last year and continued to start and be not as terrible as the wash game but really bad

i suspect this is a stoutland call who is buddies with and loves warmack
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 21, 2017, 08:20:15 AM
i dont get benching him after six starts....might as well just cut him if you arent going to let him play at least a seasons worth of games to see what you have

I couldn't disagree more. He's single handily getting Wentz hit. Just an FYI, Wentz leads the league in QB hits. He's had two games, he's been awful in both. Just downright bad. He looks lost, can't pass protect, and can't run block. 6 games is a long time in the NFL to gauge an o lineman. Bottom line is he's horrible and this needed to be done asap. This falls on Doug, Reich and Stoutland. Barbre was a cap causality, no way Howie gets rid of him for next to nothing unless he's reassured Seumolu is ready to go.

Rome

Good thing this team has EIGHT seven starting caliber OL.