Week One - 2017

Started by QB Eagles, September 06, 2017, 09:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

good thing the eagles didnt trade up for him huh
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Ah farg

Eric Berry is going off on the cart

Achilles?

That sucks.

PhillyPhreak54

Ass whipping is going on

Wow

MDS

didnt touch this game...thought about involving pats in a tease and using them into survival

WOOO
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Worthy return for the league. Love that the "when will the Patriots lose their first game? December?" talk is over already. Kareem Hunt was all over the place. The bodies were stacking up in the injury department though.

Eagles_Legendz

Collinsworth kept yammering on about the Pats couldn't have been expecting to be down to these players on D.  Impossible to call plays for them!  Only person out was Dont'a.  Uh...

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on September 08, 2017, 12:07:16 AM
didnt touch this game...thought about involving pats in a tease and using them into survival

WOOO

I didn't play the full game. Leaned KC getting 9 but waited for the 2H and took them getting 4.

Pats no pass rush will be an issue. Unless Bill busts out the duct tape and JB Weld and magically makes some UDFA into a star in a couple weeks.

But some people will count them out...I'll wait before shoveling dirt on them. They got torched wk1 of 03 and then still won the SB.

Even more recent was the KC thumping in 14 which started the hot takes on start Jimmy and Bill is done!

MDS

im leaning toward houston in the survival. harvey + bortles = win

cin -3
hou -5.5
phi -1
nyg +4

THE EAGLES

ice grillin you

im not saying the eagles wont win by 20....or that im picking washington but its preposterous that the birds are favored over them on the road
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 08, 2017, 06:38:24 PM
im not saying the eagles wont win by 20....or that im picking washington but its preposterous that the birds are favored over them on the road

Especially since they've lost 5 straight to them.

QB Eagles

Vegas must be earning bank from Eagles fans who believe the hype because I feel like Washington should be slightly favored even on a neutral field. We don't know what the 2017 versions of these teams really are but that's just my on paper assessment.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on September 08, 2017, 06:50:39 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on September 08, 2017, 06:38:24 PM

Especially since they've lost 5 straight to them.

exactly...they are more or less equal teams and one is playing at home

how is the road team favored
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Washington opened as a 2.5/3 point favorite and the line moved towards the Eagles around the last week of August.

All Vegas books except MGM owned books have the Eagles at -1/-1.5....MGM places have it Washington -1

MDS

thats why i like the eagles...in the immortal words of mike miss its an eagles line

QB Eagles

Fournette has 17 carries already.