Week 1 - Washington: Racial Slurs, Openers & No. Virginian Rednecks

Started by MDS, August 31, 2017, 11:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

Quote from: Butchers Bill on September 01, 2017, 02:50:12 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 01, 2017, 12:59:15 AM
Where's the Dead Tree Crew these days?

Charlottesville?

My god do they look badass. Probably get in street fights all the time. Chains, brass knuckles, bats with nails, maybe a zipgun. I wish the pic was better so we could see all their scars and ink and shtein.

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 01, 2017, 04:40:45 PM
maps dont come out usually until tuesday i believe

but bet the farm easy will be here with it

Think we lost easy. He's not here with early roster cuts. That's his favorite thing in the world.

MDS

twitter killed easy. he lived for being the first to let the message board world know the eagles cut ___ or the phillies signed ___, but thats not needed now. and so he died.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

map
http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2017&wk=1

interesting to me that the game is clearly fox's top at 100, yet they are getting the 3rd best announcing team.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

ive never heard ronde barber but he would have to be really bad for him and kenny to be worse than burkhardt and davis

kenny is the best pbp of the group
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

I turned down a free ticket to this game. 

Stadium is a dump in an asphalt wasteland.  Been once, not going again.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

I haven't been to every NFL stadium, but offhand only the Raiders and Rams have stadiums that seem as unappealing. And those are both temporary situations.

MDS

ive been once. to this game http://www.footballdb.com/games/boxscore.html?gid=2008122105

and the experience of going to that concrete hellhole was still worse than that legendary 5 performance

Sgt PSN

I went with Havas, matty, & sunny....2007 maybe?  Whatever year Jeff Garcia played.  I was drunk af for that one.  I remember the stadium sucked and we paid like $100 for the privilege of parking about 2 miles away from it.  The Eagles won.  I think it was maybe Sheldon Brown who returned a long int for a TD.  That's about it.  I'm told that Jeff Garcia's uncle was sitting directly behind us. 

SD

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 06, 2017, 05:07:57 PM
I went with Havas, matty, & sunny....2007 maybe?  Whatever year Jeff Garcia played.  I was drunk af for that one.  I remember the stadium sucked and we paid like $100 for the privilege of parking about 2 miles away from it.  The Eagles won.  I think it was maybe Sheldon Brown who returned a long int for a TD.  That's about it.  I'm told that Jeff Garcia's uncle was sitting directly behind us.

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

we paid like $100 for the privilege of parking about 2 miles away from it. 

the stadium is just the stadium....its no better or worse than the linc or any other football stadium....they are all the same to me

what makes fed ex so repug is things like sarge is talking about....theres no pay parking so you gotta effing scalp a parking pass that goes for no less than 80...then theres the fact that lots dont open until 9 for tailgating....by the time you are all set up and just getting settled in on your third beer you gotta farging start thinking about breaking it all down....its just incredibly un fan friendly cause of their pos owner...oh then theres the insanely racist virginia section of their fan base you gotta be around for five hrs
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

You guys always hang out with players families

How's Tapeh's sister doing?

Sgt PSN