Week 1 - Washington: Racial Slurs, Openers & No. Virginian Rednecks

Started by MDS, August 31, 2017, 11:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

eagles -1/pk
o/u 48.5
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

just found out that somehow this podunk bar in this dead end town I'm in in upstate ny somehow has the the package so now I dont have to drive an hour to see the game and can have 20 drinks during it instead of ten

already a double u

Rome

phattymatty

MDS

Quote from: Rome on September 01, 2017, 08:45:35 AM
WHERE THE farg IS BIGGIE WITH THE GAMEDAY MAP?!?!?!?

its the #2 game for fox at 100. itll probably be in nfc east markets and thats it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Butchers Bill

I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

MDS

Rome

MDS

Quote from: Rome on September 01, 2017, 03:55:08 PM
Jesus...

was a jew who died and some people mistakenly thought he was the son of god...bla bla bla....centuries of good pr and genocide...and now you have trump 

ice grillin you

maps dont come out usually until tuesday i believe

but bet the farm easy will be here with it

Rome