Keeper League 17

Started by rjs246, August 07, 2017, 09:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

I'm not complaining, especially this late in the game, but how does a 4-10 record in 2016, which is 8th best by the numbers, earn a 6th place finish?

rjs246

shtein you're totally right. Yahoo has the standings from last season in the wrong order, probably because it has a meaningless consolation playoff bracket or some shtein. I just tried to go in and change it but it's too close to the draft time. So really this is your fault for not checking until just now. See what I did there?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD

Still has me as #1 overall pick, I tanked hard last season for that slot.

Totally forgot about this draft, tall blondes coming over at 10. We're still plowing. I wanna see how long I can ignore her before she leaves.

Tomahawk

I remember a time you could count on the commish. #makefantasiesgreatagain

But I agree it's my fault and a two slot difference isn't going to make a difference outside the 1st round.

Tomahawk

Quote from: SD on September 04, 2017, 09:34:41 PM

Totally forgot about this draft, tall blondes coming over at 10. We're still plowing. I wanna see how long I can ignore her before she leaves.

If you're going to bang her for less than 15 minutes, you probably won't need to ignore her to get her to leave.

rjs246

Quote from: Tomahawk on September 04, 2017, 09:38:42 PM

If you're going to bang her for less than 15 minutes, you probably won't need to ignore her to get her to leave.

Post of the year.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Why would any man need more than 15 minutes?

Munson

That's because we sucked so hard last year we didn't even make the consolation bracket.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Ravens defense...straight cash homie 💵💵💵💵

PhillyPhreak54

SD

PhillyPhreak54

😧😧😧

We shall see. You're the Oilers in this situation.

SD

Carr ain't no Jim Kelly

Edit: It was the Eagles own OC Frank Reich not Kelly

nm

SD

Time for the tank team to take the field

PhillyPhreak54