2017 College Football

Started by ice grillin you, May 25, 2017, 02:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Hawaii/Wyoming!  Possible OT, what else would you rather be doing at 1:45 AM?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Home in time to see Stanford stick the dagger in UCLA - barring a miracle

Crazy how Stanford could do shtein against SD St and now they'd dropping a 50 burger

Doubt they do that if Chryst doesn't get knocked out

Don Ho

UCLA looks like garbage right now. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Wow, down go the Trojans.  Not surprised.  My niece goes to Wazu and she said Pullman's been ready to explode all week plus Trojans are a MASH unit.   shtein, that stadium only holds 33K.

ice grillin you

cant remember ever hearing an nc state crowd this loud....even in some of those florida state games where they came in ranked in the top 3
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

espnu for the last hour has been game of the century
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah it was good...Buff and West Mich

A&M hanging close with Bama for a bit

PhillyPhreak54

Michigan State tried to give that one away. Poor game by the Wolverines.

Brutal loss for me on KState. Chris Warren was stopped and it would've forced a FG but he got pushed into the end zone. That sucked. Fun game tho.

PhillyPhreak54

The Utah backdoor was crazy

Two targeting ejections for Stanford moves the ball for the Utes. They finally score with :44 and on the XP there's a bad snap. Kicker stopped cold and still kicks it and just squeezes it over the cross bar. farging hell

Not too much drama today other than the Sooners getting worked by Iowa State. The annual Bob Stoops choke job but this time orchestrated by Riley.

Rome

No one loathes UF or Gators fans more than I do but what they did yesterday between the third and fourth quarters was pretty farging cool.

https://youtu.be/eNmf_zHIGQE

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

So....uh Clemson got stunned by Cuse and Wash St got taken apart by Cal?!

Rome

There was a time when FSU would beat Duke by seven touchdowns without breaking a sweat.  Now they're beating them by seven points.

farging bullshtein. 

Rome

Indiana/Michigan just got real.