Around the NFL - 2017

Started by Diomedes, February 10, 2017, 07:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

The only way to watch this Ravens/Jags game is to stream it through Yahoo? What a crock of shtein

MDS

it was a great game sucks you missed it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Down to two undefeated teams already (Chiefs and Falcons).

Giants are the only winless team not in Ohio or California.

Jags lead the NFL in point differential.

Eagaholic

Attn Jerry Jones - if Zeke is suspended
QuoteLAS VEGAS -- A plan is in place for O.J. Simpson to be released on parole as early as Monday from a facility near Las Vegas, a Nevada prisons official says

Diomedes

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/09/26/ravens-national-anthem-singer-resigning/

QuoteSpeaking with WJZ's Vic Carter, Odoms says as a member of the military, he is not offended by the players' actions but did not want to get mixed up in the controversial discussion.

"I support the protest personally — I fought for that right, but I don't like people using people like me to attack those people who are exercising their right."

He went on to say "If I express how I feel, a segment of the fanbase would attack me."
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

The Ravens had a single, dedicated person to sing it?  Like every week? 

Diomedes

Yes.  He's good.  And in Baltimore, the crowds shout "Oh!" before "..... say can you see...", ---  Francis Scott Key wrote the anthem here during the way of 1812, the baseball team is the Orioles..you get it---which throws the cadence off for the unitiated singer.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I don't get it.   Please explain further.

Diomedes

Gladly:

Baltimore >>> Florida.

Rome

Sgt PSN

Lol. I never knew that the Ravens used the same person for every home game. That's cool, but also kind of odd.

Tomahawk

They don't anymore; dook quit

Diomedes

Now it's back to whoever won the Howard County Fair singing and dancing competition.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 28, 2017, 11:37:16 PM
Lol. I never knew that the Ravens used the same person for every home game. That's cool, but also kind of odd.

Whoever books the special events for home games must be pissed about this. Now they actually have to go out and find an act every game instead of just coasting.

Eagaholic

I was wondering what Fitz's numbers would be against the Eagles next week - maybe 11/215/3?

But then I saw his OT TD catch today and gotta think 0/0/0, the way his head slammed against the turf. I haven't been able to find anything on the interwebs about if he got a concussion but I'd be surprised if he didn't. Anyone else hear anything yet?