Wild Card Round - 2016

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 01, 2017, 08:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Winner of the Lions and Packers tonight will host the Giants
Loser will go on the road to Seattle

Oakland and Houston may be the worst playoff game ever.
Miami and Pittsburgh also may be a bad one

ice grillin you

at least miami pittsburgh are two national franchises

but yeah oakland houston is must not see tv

also i didnt realize even with the wash loss tonights game is for a home playoff game....not as good as win and in but still very meaningful
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Also would be Detroits first division title and home playoff game since 1993 I believe

MDS

detroit has won 1 playoff games since 1957.....its insane
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I remember Lomas Brown guaranteeing a win in 1995

58-37! Peete to Carpenter!

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 01, 2017, 08:21:21 PM
I remember Lomas Brown guaranteeing a win in 1995

58-37! Peete to Carpenter!

So I Googled the box score for this game because I was brain farting on who Detroit's stud WR was at the time (Herman Moore, duh).  Anyway, I saw this link which stood out to me in the search results

https://fs64sports.blogspot.com/2009/12/1995-eagles-defeat-lions-in-highest.html?m=1

That's fan since 64.  What the hell happened to him?

MDS

nope

first off the late kickoff is 435 or 445 or something...not 415. second the time stamp is 3 hours ago.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

This shapes up nicely for Dallas to get knocked out by Green Bay

Detroit isn't beating Seattle in Seattle

So the Seahawks go to The Dan Quinn Bowl after beating Detroit

Green Bay knocks off the Giants and then blows Dallas out

BigEd76

OAK/HOU on ESPN Saturday, MIA/PIT on CBS Sunday

Divisional Round = Atlanta and New England on Saturday; Kansas City and Dallas on Sunday

MDS

im thinking they did what they did as a kneejerk reaction to the bad ratings. they were down and they want to see headlines saying they are up for the playoffs. they have the schedule to do that but farged cbs in the process, which i didnt foresee

ice grillin you

houston oakland early sat was the lock of the century
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

No doubt

It could be a 9-6 game

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 01, 2017, 11:57:09 PM
houston oakland early sat was the lock of the century

it wasnt until the nfl broke protocol and gave fox both 440 sunday games which to my knowledge has never happened. those are the biggest games for those networks...a 30/40 mil audience leading into primetime. its why they pay 1 billion per year.

General_Failure

FOX pays tons and tons of money to the NFL hoping to get people to stick around and watch Son of Zorn. What a world.

The man. The myth. The legend.