Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

Quote from: MDS on November 22, 2017, 09:42:00 AM
wouldnt be surprised if next year's camp battle for rb4 is between smallwood and pumphrey

i for one am so pumped for this...just ff to it now farg everything else

RB2 and add Clement to the mix...Blount is gone after the season and Sproles is done.

General_Failure

I read somewhere that Sproles wants to come back for one more season. I can't see it leading to anything good for him, but I guess he really wants a crack at a ring.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Tomahawk on November 22, 2017, 08:35:07 PM
Quote from: MDS on November 22, 2017, 09:42:00 AM
wouldnt be surprised if next year's camp battle for rb4 is between smallwood and pumphrey

i for one am so pumped for this...just ff to it now farg everything else

RB2 and add Clement to the mix...Blount is gone after the season and Sproles is done.

yup exactly....smallwood is definitely on the team next yno brainer and yes clubhouse leader for rb2
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

I'm having a hard time cutting through all the snark...

what's wrong with Smallwood?  Seems to me he's been pretty good when given an opportunity. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

he cant stay on the field

i dont see how someone who is getting inactivated for corey clement and is always hurt can vault to rb2 next year but this is a dumb debate for another day
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

MDS

eagles/rams basically 50-50 to be moved to snf. minnesota/carolina is the other good game that week. 1 goes to 425, 1 goes to 830. nfl makes the call.

if i had to guess id say it goes to snf now.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on November 27, 2017, 11:29:59 AM
eagles/rams basically 50-50 to be moved to snf. minnesota/carolina is the other good game that week. 1 goes to 425, 1 goes to 830. nfl makes the call.

if i had to guess id say it goes to snf now.

So Fox didn't protect the game and now it's fighting to keep it in the 4:25 slot. Hoping they move it to Sunday night. That would work out perfect. They apparently have until tomorrow to announce the flex.

MDS

there was no way they couldve known

it basically comes down to what the league thinks will generate the highest numbers for each time slot. my thinking is that is a combo of dal/nyg and min/car at 425 and phi/lar at 830.

MDS

wrong as usual

eagles/rams stays at 425. pit/bal stays 830. they moved car/min to cbs to make it the main 100 game there. sea/jax moves to 425 to act as eagles/rams backup. nyg/dal goes to 100 fox to be the early main game there.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

buck/aikman will be doing the game. outside shot we get them for the giants game the following week. buckle up.

shorebird

Quote from: smeags on November 28, 2017, 11:19:32 AM
good. id rather have the 4:25 start.

Not me. I LOVE Saturday Night Football. But, a Saturday game period is great. I wish they played Saturday games all year but they'll never do it.

smeags

I was pretty much speaking just of that game but I hear what you're saying.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

Quote from: MDS on November 28, 2017, 11:12:07 AM
wrong as usual

eagles/rams stays at 425. pit/bal stays 830. they moved car/min to cbs to make it the main 100 game there. sea/jax moves to 425 to act as eagles/rams backup. nyg/dal goes to 100 fox to be the early main game there.

That blows. I'm assuming Eagles/Rams will play in Orlando even though Jax is playing or would I be wrong to assume that?