The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

No one cares at this point.  Dead people are just the cost of doing business. 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 15, 2017, 06:50:35 AM
black privilege

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/11/07/colorado-springs-woman-jailed-pretrial-fee/

27 days of lodging, meals, medical care, clothing, & utilities for $55?  I never knew they had it so good. White people can't catch a break.

SD

I follow the news pretty close - granted this past week I'm Eagles 24/7 - but it's sad this is the first I heard about this shooting. I just saw on the local news there was a school shooting today. Went on google and this story popped up from a week ago.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/23/us/kentucky-high-school-shooting/index.html

Reporter covering shooting finds out the shooter is her son

https://nypost.com/2018/01/27/reporter-covering-school-shooting-learns-suspect-is-her-son/

Sad farging world we live in when this shtein is barely a blip on the radar.

School shooting today was at Lincoln high in Mayfair. Early word is it was two parents arguing outside the school which lead to the shooting.

General_Failure

Active shooter reported at YouTube's headquarters in California

QuoteA spokesperson for Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital told NBC that the hospital has received patients from the incident. According to the San Bruno police department's scanner, 37 people need "triaging."

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

General_Failure

Here's a twist, the shooter was a woman. And also shot herself, but that's not a twist.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Women don't typically use guns for suicide. 

Then again, women don't typically shoot the place up, either.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

Quote from: Diomedes on April 03, 2018, 07:23:03 PM
Women don't typically use guns for suicide. 

Then again, women don't typically shoot the place up, either.

Didn't "going postal" become a phrase because of womyn shooters?

Diomedes

Not from what I recall, no.  It was white dudes.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Men account for 78% of all suicides. Majority are white men. Half of those suicides are by firearm. Women are more likely (2 to 1) to attempt suicide but only account for 22% of actual suicides. If anyone cares.

smeags

in other words women need to work on their technique.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

More likely they're drama queens looking for attention...cry for help...daddy issues. Chose one.

ice grillin you

whats mens excuses for od'ing on opiods on the regular....farging little bitches life is too tough...screaming daddy didnt buy me a pony
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Possibly...or maybe they just like to get high and don't know their limits. Maybe they got a bad batch (currently happening all over the place with fentanyl).