The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Bradley University. 

Never heard of it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

ice grillin you

yeah thats cool

kinda reminds me of the slavery museum in cincinnati but its a tunnel instead of a full fledged museum....the slavery museum is not just about the african slave trade but modern day slavery as well...awesome place if you are ever there
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

so did kirby puckett and im almost sure chick hearn did

ice grillin you

cant recall what it was on....might have been an hbo doc but a few years ago there was a show on fall river...it was crazy

hbo also just had a special in the last month or two on the opiod epidemic in cap cod of all places

MDS

when you think of people who live on the cape think of the same people who live on the shore

not the old people who just give up and move down there. the other ones.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

I'm really surprised nowhere in PA is on the list.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 09, 2017, 04:06:57 PM
when you think of people who live on the cape think of the same people who live on the shore

not the old people who just give up and move down there. the other ones.

theres still 400 worse places in ohio worse than cape cod...or even mass itself

they clearly did it there because they want people to know it can happen anywhere...the town they did it in was pretty upscale or at worst solid middle class...it wasnt fall river or shteinhole kentucky

Sgt PSN

Not necessarily racism per se, but racism definitely contributed to this.  Much like Wind River highlights the haunting fact that there are no statistics to track missing Native American women, it is also far too common for Native American girls to end up in the world of sex trafficking/prostitution.  Aside from that, the mental health and suicide issues that are brought up here are pretty common in Native communities.  Give it a watch when you have an hour.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKSx205bqPo&feature=youtu.be

Diomedes

Sounds thoroughly farging depressing, no thanks.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN