the random musings not worthy of new thread thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 28, 2006, 02:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Six cupcake-sized pumpkin pies, one pumpkin cheesecake, a poppy seed kolache, three dozen potato perogies with farmer's cheese I made my goddamn self, and three dozen sauerkraut perogies. I'm as prepped for tomorrow as I can be. Gobble gobble, bitches.

And Happy Thanksgiving, I guess.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

I'm taking my squaw to the movies tomorrow.  Gonna bring a blanket with me in case she gets cold. 

PhillyPhreak54

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you fargers. Enjoy the day tomorrow.

from r/houston

https://www.reddit.com/r/houston/comments/7evt60/the_line_for_pie_at_flying_saucer_the_day_before/

You couldn't pay me to wait in that shtein. I've had their pie before. Not two hour wait good

Also the people bundled up when it was in the 60s today. El oh el

ice grillin you

same to you j....i got center ice 25th row flyers black friday....brunch at oyster house sat pre game at nicks then sixers sat nite into still drunk eagles tailgate....peace to all....werd
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

That'll be a great weekend!

I'm happy that it's only a month until I'm back home. Sixers on the 21st, Eagles on Christmas for sure and maybe the Dallas game.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 22, 2017, 09:58:25 PM
same to you j....i got center ice 25th row flyers Black Friday

I'll be there Friday. Forget where our  seats are. Good possibility I'm at the Sixers game. Negative on the birds.

Happy Thanksgiving yo 🦃

Rome

I'm not working on thanksgiving for the first time since 2007.   And it's pouring farging rain our now and it's supposed to continue thru tomorrow night.  We have eight for dinner tonight and I already have a case on ice and four bottles of wine in the fridge ready to go.  Not sure what anyone else is planning on drinking, though. 

Happy turkey day, you heathens. 

🦃

MDS

about to white trash it up at the interboro/ridley game

apparently eskin is going to be there for some wip promotion. i may punch him.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

You might punch Eskin about as much as I might range all over Michelle Obama's backside for three hours tonight.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

We were driving home from PA about 20 minutes ago down 202 still north of West Chester, and we notice a cop crawling up one of the on ramps at 10 MPH or so with the lights going...as we pass by we see two huge dog like creatures running/jumping along the edge of the road.

From what we saw they definitely weren't dogs, and were too big to be coyotes....thinking it was either wolves which makes little sense or the new coywolve hybrids that have been popping up, which I believe they just reported were in the Philly area earlier this year.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

I managed to not drink myself into a stupor today. Tied on a nice buzz but no stumbling hangover drunkenness.

Munson

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 24, 2017, 01:14:17 AM
Coywhat?

Coyote-wolf hybrids...apparently they've been interbreeding in recent years and the result is a creature that's bigger than a coyote but isn't as adverse to living around/near human populations as wolves are.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Tomahawk

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/42122742/sophia-the-robot-wants-a-baby-and-says-family-is-really-important

QuoteWhile Sophia has some impressive capabilities, she doesn't yet have consciousness, but David Hanson have said they expect that could happen within a few years.

I hope the robots decide not to co-exist with humans