farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

jerrah - he'll cut you if you kneel during the anthem, but he'll battle to keep you on the field if you slap women around.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

holy shtein dak has 46 td and 8 int in his career
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagaholic

Jerry: Good god, do I have to do this? Does hand gel work on sleeves, too?
Scandrick: Good god, do I have to do this? Does hand gel work on arms, too?

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 09, 2017, 03:39:27 PM
get the farg out zeke

I won't believe it until the first snap of their game this week and he's not out there. #Jerrahmagic

MDS

he is out until at least dec 1. that is next appeal.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Eagaholic

It' wouldn't be the first time a cowboys owner was forced to sell his team. As much as I'd love to see Jerry Jones eradicated from the NFL and from the planet, it probably wouldn't the the best thing for the Eagles.

General_Failure

Thinking about ways to get Jerry to sell for being a douche, but the Browns are over there being the fargin' Browns for 20 years and nobody cares.

The man. The myth. The legend.

EJ72

Well, that was fugly and it goes to show you the lack of depth that Dallas has beyond their starters. Green shouldn't even be allowed back in Dallas, that was one of the worst individual performances I've seen in my life by an offensive lineman in over forty years of watching football. If you had told me I would end up missing Doug Free after he retired, I would have laughed in your face. I hope Dak has one good farging insurance policy because he might need it and Wentz is going to have a field day next week.

Safe to say that all Philly has to do is stay healthy and basically put it on cruise control to win the NFCE. Dallas will be lucky to finish above .500 at this point and should just tank the season for a decent draft pick, if they don't farg that up too. Oh well, I should be used to it after over twenty years of mediocrity. I guess it could be worse though, I could be a Browns fan.

Anyway, not that you'll need it but good luck next week. No injuries on either side, go Cowgirls. *Sigh*

Eagaholic

QuoteJerry Jones officially is on notice.

According to Ken Belson of the New York Times, the six owners on the NFL's Compensation Committee have sent a letter to the Cowboys owner telling him to cease and desist with his efforts to block Commissioner Roger Goodell's contract extension.

The letter mentions a range of possible sanctions, including fines, stripping of draft picks, and suspending Jones. (PFT reported on Sunday night that some owners have discussed the possibility of initiating a proceeding aimed at forcing Jones to sell the team.)

The Compensation Committee currently consists of Falcons owner Arthur Blank, Chiefs owner Clark Hunt, Giants co-owner John Mara, Patriots owner Robert Kraft, Steelers owner Art Rooney II, and Texans owner Bob McNair.

Belson's latest article also mentions something that PFT has consistently reported, and that others in the media have pooh-poohed: Some owners believe that Jones instigated Papa John's CEO John Schnatter to publicly disparage the league during a recent earnings conference call, blaming reduced corporate revenues on the NFL's current controversies and ratings declines.
Jones is one turd in a bowl full of them, but he's the one that sinks to the bottom. I doubt this goes anywhere but it would be awesome if he does receive some kind of sanction. It's like he's trying to throw his weight around but broke his feeble hip.

Rome

I was going to post a snotty comment about Prescott not being the bestest QB ever, but I won't.

No need to showboat. 

smeags

Quote from: Rome on November 20, 2017, 08:50:05 AM
I was going to post a snotty comment about Prescott not being the bestest QB ever, but I won't.

No need to showboat.

you're evolving.  :yay
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

GeneralZOD

Got a question yall...

Dude around here screamin for Birdz to get Tony Romo, and I said it's bad idea (or course...)

Tryna talk some sense into him but let me know if I am mistaken...

Has there ever been any player in Eagles history that came directly from Dallas that made a positive impact?

I think every player that we got directly from them sucked ballz as an Eagle... let me know
CF Record Holder - Oldest User With Least Amount of Posts

PhillyPhreak54

Off hand I don't recall a player coming from Dallas who was good for the Eagles.

Romo isn't in football shape and his back is paper mache. Anyone wanting to sign him needs their head checked.

It'll be like when Andy wanted to sign Aikman after McNabb went down in 02