the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

holy crap I'm so glad you guys are talking about this cause I would have totally forgot

leaving for birds at 5am tomorrow and still haven't done them no chance it would have been done
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

jack
nyg
chi
det

phew....thanks again
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

atlanta i think might be my 4th...they are too fast on turf for anyone to handle
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

My Hail Mary 2H and late plays minimized the losses. Only down 400 today. Gonna fight back tomorrow. Went to meet a buddy who was back in town for some drinks. I had UCLA otherwise it would've been less of a loss. But considering how it was I'll take the 400 loss.

Working on the bullet now

PhillyPhreak54

Bullet picks

JAX +3.5
CIN +8.5
NO +6
OAK -3

Super Contest picks

Entry 1

NO +5.5
TB -3
TEN -3
OAK -3
ARZ +3

Entry 2

JAX +3.5
MIA -6
NO +5.5
CIN +8.5
ARZ +3

Tough week with 10 road favorites and 7 three point spreads.

PhillyPhreak54

Mother of god

-6 full game and -6 2H comes through on that!

Like Ohio State and Northwestern a few years ago

phattymatty

Ha all time cover right there.

PhillyPhreak54

My buddy who is also my bookie had a $5k swing on that

Ouch

MDS

i had kc-7 in the bullet

saw some tweets that people had the over at 49.5. thats just...cruel.

phattymatty

Pats line looks too good to be true tonight.

PhillyPhreak54

It's been dropping like a rock

It was up to 6 and now down to 3.5

Packers line Sunday is fishy as hell too

PhillyPhreak54

Not a real attractive slate of games today. Have to really dig for action and I'm eating a lot of chalk early on.

LSU...so I liked them when they were +2. Then they dropped to a PK. Now they're -2. That's some serious line movement. I'll probably play them for a nice chunk.

Penn State -14 -- WIN
Auburn -21 -- PUSH
Georgia -17 -- WIN
LSU -1
South Carolina +3.5
Miami -2.5
West Virginia +12.5

MDS

have the cubs +125 over the nats for the series. loved this bet. borderline free money since igy's squad is a joke in october.

PhillyPhreak54

That's a good bet.

I played the Twins +1.5 the other day and the Astros the last two games. So 2-1 on MLB bets.

Kinda like the Cubs today too