The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Last nights trade is growing on me. Sixers pick is going to be in the 20's, Miami pick probably in the teens. Losing Shamet sucks but he's replaceable. Only concern is assets to make trades is pretty much gone.

phattymatty

Quote from: AO1 on February 06, 2019, 02:42:50 PM
Sixers acquire Malachi Richardson, Toronto's 2022 second-round pick and the draft rights to Emir Preldzic in exchange for cash considerations in trade with the Raptors, according to sources

Hinkie move.

Don Ho

Elton giving the people what they want!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Waived Malachi Richardson traded for Veteran SF James Ennis

phattymatty

oof ennis from the rockets?  that dude is hot garbage.  was embarrassing to watch that last sixers rockets game.

phattymatty

meh his stats are better than I thought maybe i've just seen him on like 8 bad nights this year.

basically for nothing though, 2nd round pick swap.

SD

See ya Fultz

QuoteThe Magic are sending Jonathon Simmons, a Thunder first and Cavs second to the Sixers for Fultz, per source.

phattymatty

Simmons has been trash for orlando but whatever.  Was time to move on. Just seeing Fultz on the bench annoyed me.

SD

QuoteSixers initially got that protected 2020 first-round pick from OKC in the Jerami Grant deal. Now getting it back from Orlando here

ice grillin you

oh what could have been for the sixers....with fultz gone they officially didnt get shtein from the 13 15 and 17 drafts....that incredible kings trade was a farging bigger bust than markelle

man if they could have just added 1 piece each from those three drafts they would be pretty sick right now
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

since the tank:

Mikal Bridges
Landry Shamet   
Khyri Thomas   
Ray Spalding   
Kostas Antetokounmpo   
Markelle Fultz   
Jonah Bolden   
Jawun Evans   
Sterling Brown   
Mathias Lessort   
Ben Simmons   
Timothé Luwawu-Cabarrot   
Furkan Korkmaz   
Jahlil Okafor   
Guillermo Hernangómez   
Richaun Holmes   
Artūras Gudaitis   
J. P. Tokoto   
Luka Mitrović   
Joel Embiid   
Elfrid Payton   
K. J. McDaniels   
Jerami Grant   
Russ Smith   
Vasilije Micić   
Nemanja Dangubić   
Michael Carter-Williams   
Glen Rice Jr.   
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

I forgot they already cleared out all their 2018 guys.

Oh and I really hate Eric Jr.

ice grillin you

they didnt clear them out one 2018 guy was traded for a 26 year old borderline all star.....no problem with that...plus they still have zhaire coming...petty crazy that they got harris without having to give him up

micro i dont even have a problem with many of the individual picks in the other drafts...some years were just terrible drafts...other years they made the right moves but some just didnt pan out...fultz trade will go down as maybe the worst in city history and not taking porzingis was bad

but macro you have to get a good starter and a couple rotation guys out of those three drafts no matter how it happens....if they draft tatum then they dont have to trade for butler and you have covey and saric for depth right now

as it stands if you compare the 6-9 of bos tor mil and sixers its an absolute embarrassment for the sixers
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

7-9

sixth man boban >>
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

Quote from: MDS on February 07, 2019, 03:38:30 PM
since the tank:

Mikal Bridges
Landry Shamet   
Khyri Thomas   
Ray Spalding   
Kostas Antetokounmpo   
Markelle Fultz   
Jonah Bolden   
Jawun Evans   
Sterling Brown   
Mathias Lessort   
Ben Simmons   
Timothé Luwawu-Cabarrot   
Furkan Korkmaz   
Jahlil Okafor   
Guillermo Hernangómez   
Richaun Holmes   
Artūras Gudaitis   
J. P. Tokoto   
Luka Mitrović   
Joel Embiid   
Elfrid Payton   
K. J. McDaniels   
Jerami Grant   
Russ Smith   
Vasilije Micić   
Nemanja Dangubić   
Michael Carter-Williams   
Glen Rice Jr.

I can think of like 5 people just off the top of my head missing from this list.  Should be double or triple as long.