Science 'n Shtein

Started by hbionic, August 23, 2011, 02:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shorebird

Well, it makes sense to me. and it all comes from people a whole lot smarter than we are. What would you say explains it better?

ice grillin you

i honestly dont even know what you wrote....it might as well been written in swahili

i did find it hilarious how you wrote a bunch of non sensical gibberish that could easily be from a graphic novel and then said it makes the bible look like a comic book
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

shorebird

Well, it's not from a graphic novel, watch the show and it'll come across better. Or don't.

shorebird

...and really, if you're going to try to sound smart you should at least make an attempt to spell correctly. I know you don't care, but man, c'mon.

MDS

you are a prince of a man, shore. dont let anyone ever tell you otherwise.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

hbionic

Quote from: shorebird on November 14, 2014, 12:47:01 PM
Well, it makes sense to me. and it all comes from people a whole lot smarter than we are. What would you say explains it better?

Quote from: shorebird on November 14, 2014, 01:04:32 PM
Well, it's not from a graphic novel, watch the show and it'll come across better. Or don't.

Holy farging shtein Shore. I was pulling for your Shore this whole time, but jesus farging christ. Christ himself would find your nonsense so bad, that he would come back to Earth, just so he can kill himself on the cross again. And don't say you weren't serious either, because you are.

You're that couple in that commercial where a DJ acts like a financial advisory, spits out some industry jargon about investing, and has the people fooled...only because he took a shower a wore a suit. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccck, that's some looney toon shtein right there.

*For the record, I've seen that episode. I've also watched Star Wars, but I'm pretty sure the Sith don't exist anymore.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

It says right at the start of the movie that it was a long time ago.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 14, 2014, 12:53:26 PMi did find it hilarious how you wrote a bunch of non sensical gibberish that could easily be from a graphic novel and then said it makes the bible look like a comic book

lol

Scientology might be a good fit for you, shore.  They are all over the alien tip.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

shorebird

Nobody has a better explanation,  unless you want to count hbionic's belief in God to be a explanation as to how we got here.

Rome

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

hes right though, nobody DOES have a better explanation
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

Quote from: shorebird on November 15, 2014, 06:30:36 AM
Nobody has a better explanation,  unless you want to count hbionic's belief in God to be a explanation as to how we got here.

Hey there, let's not go putting words in my mouth. I never said I believed in anything specific.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Tomahawk

Quote from: hbionic on November 15, 2014, 01:14:54 PM
Quote from: shorebird on November 15, 2014, 06:30:36 AM

Hey there, let's not go putting words in my mouth. I never said I believed in anything specific.

You specifically believe in having balls in your mouth