Maybe one day MDS can tell you.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 06, 2012, 02:49:12 PM
if that dont get you laid i dont know what would

Not being a nerd

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

DH

If and when the Eagles win a SB, I reserve the right to look like the biggest nerd in history while celebrating..that guy probably doesnt even scratch the surface to what I'd look like.

reese125

I didnt know why this Mars mission was even such a big deal, being they done it before, but if anyone was curious why it seems to be here is a good q and a.

http://www.npr.org/2012/08/06/158208047/curious-about-curiosity-what-well-learn-from-mars

Eagaholic

Leave it to the pros, Ruskies

QuoteMOSCOW — Russia failed to launch two multimillion-dollar satellites that were to have provided Indonesia and Russia with telecom services, casting new doubt on a once-pioneering space industry.

Russia's space agency said the failure of the upper stage of the launch atop its workhorse Proton rocket led to the loss of Indonesia's Telkom-3 and Russia's Express MD2 satellites.

The error happened after takeoff from the Russian-leased Baikonur launch pad in Kazakhstan late on Monday. The total loss of the two satellites was estimated at $100 million to $150 million, a space industry source told Interfax news agency.

Moscow, which carries out 40 percent of global space launches, is struggling to restore confidence in its industry after a string of mishaps last year, including the failure of a mission to return samples from the Martian moon Phobos and the loss of a $265 million communications satellite.

Maybe ask your friends in N Korea for some help.

ice grillin you

jon stewart went with my hilarious nasa doods getting laid joke last night
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

He can make most jokes work. You... well, the important thing is you tried.

General_Failure

Sgt PSN

NASA nerds doing donuts with the rover.  I'm jealous. 

Seabiscuit36

Look straight up at the sky on there.  Is that the sun?
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Munson

I did that too, thought it looked pretty cool...and incredibly small
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

hbionic

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on August 08, 2012, 12:52:50 PM
Look straight up at the sky on there.  Is that the sun?

It's Nibiru.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Eagaholic

Look straight out at the horizon near the beginning. Is that a McDonalds?