Science 'n Shtein

Started by hbionic, August 23, 2011, 02:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Shoulda just brought a NETGEAR Wifi with them...it works for my laptop and xbox.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Hopefully in its search for life, it finds and kills a martian cat. Proving once again that Curiosity killed the cat.

I should probably go to bed now.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

My wife's cat deserves the death penalty well before any other.  Son of a bitch doesn't even concern himself with the mice.  Like I don't have better things to do.

The mouse=pacolypse count, for those who care, has risen only to five dead so far, and I'm doing my level best.  I could use some help, vlade.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

phattymatty

i have a friend who's a huge space nerd so i heard a lot about this landing all weekend...the whole seven minutes of terror and all of the crazy shtein that needed to happen is actually really cool to learn about...MFer went from 13,000 MPH to like 2 in minutes. science.

ice grillin you

those nasa guys are gonna get a lot of ass today
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

phattymatty

Yeah did you see all those awkward bro hugs and high fives when it landed? Those dudes have no game.

hbionic

Ha...yeah...they were like, 'wait, you're not gay right, we just doing this to celebrate'. These two other guys couldn't get the high five going. I was hoping to see the guy going for a high five and then left hanging...but I didn't see that.

ice grillin you

Quote from: hbionic on August 06, 2012, 12:44:57 PM
From their wives.

the point is nerds who dont have sex are going to have to shoo away all the ladies tonight because of their big mars landing...all the ladies will flock to them

i know my humor is deep but not so deep that i have to explain it

hbionic

You also fail to recognize that in the pool of groupies...NASA nerds have less than .0001 groupies per 100 nerds...compared to rock stars and NBA athletes who have 1000 to 1 groupie to star ratio.

That's a sever lack of ass, which would equate to your joke needing the necessary explanation hence making your 'deep' remarks completely not relevant. The only justification for your attempt at humor would have been the insertion (no pun intended) of Hooker Hoyda, thence commenced side splitting diaphragmatic spasms also known as laughing.

ice grillin you

today was like the nerds winning the nba championship...they WILL have their choice of women tonight

Tomahawk

lol riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....it was the equivilant of Bobby Fischer (where is he?) beating some commie in the world championship chess match

phattymatty

bobby fischer is dead. because of dick schaap.

the scale of this thing landing is incredible though...someone described it like this today:

QuoteThink of it this way: He just shot an interplanetary hole in one, a 350 million mile shot. Using a radioactive six-wheeled mini-Cooper as a ball. Using a putter that had never been fully tested before.

hbionic

Yet somehow we can't figure out how to set the time on our VCR's...oh wait.