Why?

Started by satoshi, September 14, 2003, 11:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

satoshi

Last year we made some predictions; who win each division, who gets MVP, who buys Tomahawk's hair, etc. Why didin't we make it this year? Just curious. I remembered after the season started.

henchmanUK

Quote from: Satoshi on September 14, 2003, 11:15:40 PM
who buys Tomahawk's hair, etc.
Best wig-related insult ever. LMFAO  :-D
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

MURP

just never got around to it.

GoinLong

Why? Why?

Why would anyone draft an EAGLE for their FFL team at this point in the season? (The bye week notwithstanding.)
The house was built by players like  ,  [Joyner], [Brown], [Simmons]," he says. "They set that legacy of Eagles defense, then passed it on to us and we built from it. Now, it's their turn to uphold the reputation."- TV

Tomahawk

The worst mistake I've made, besides becoming an Eagles fan in 1980, was drafting McNabb the first round. I hate football.

RomeyRome

Quote from: Tomahawk on September 15, 2003, 11:52:33 AM
The worst mistake I've made, besides becoming an Eagles fan in 1980, was drafting McNabb the first round. I hate football.

Yeah you're an idiot. (even though I'm in same boat bkuz Faulk ain't doing shtein! :boom

Sgt PSN

Quote from: NoneBetta on September 15, 2003, 08:52:31 PM
Yeah you're an idiot. (even though I'm in same boat bkuz Faulk ain't doing shtein! :boom

You won't hear any complaints about wasted draft picks on running backs from me.   ;D  Then again, I didn't draft any.   :'(

Zanshin

Quote from: NoneBetta on September 15, 2003, 08:52:31 PM
Quote from: Tomahawk on September 15, 2003, 11:52:33 AM

Thanks for leaving me Holmes, though.  Appreciate that. :-D