2022-2023 76ers... Breaking our Hearts Again

Started by Geowhizzer, August 14, 2022, 07:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

It should sting for everyone

Just no boxing out on the three balls. Maxey giving it up and thinking he was fouled. And then getting his shtein blocked by that dumb kraut. Oh and they throwing it to peg leg Jo for a heave ho at the end.

8 points in 28 seconds by that bum ass Knicks squad

farging losers

MDS

i cant just parachute in for a game and care

nick nurse called a TO when maxey was on the ground and the ball was loose...jo loafing around...batum not even trying to box. its baseball season.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

He even called a TO prior to the inbounds

Don Ho

I watched the replay over and over, did Nurse really call a timeout?  I may be wrong but didn't see difinitive act to call TO.  Kind of a weak ass effort. Why was he not out on the court going ape shtein trying to call time AND WTF Lowery!  Why did he not call timeout? 

1984 and beyond!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

terpseagles

Quote from: Don Ho on Today at 07:38:34 AMI watched the replay over and over, did Nurse really call a timeout?  I may be wrong but didn't see difinitive act to call TO.  Kind of a weak ass effort. Why was he not out on the court going ape shtein trying to call time AND WTF Lowery!  Why did he not call timeout? 

1984 and beyond!

terpseagles

Different angle.  If the TO is awarded - Sixers win.  Period.  Meh.  May just be better getting the offseason going and try to put something out next year that has a chance.  Double meh.

Don Ho

Oh wow!  that first shot is pretty damn obvious.  So much shtein going on in that sequence - the rugby scrum, the entire Sixers bench up, the crowd.  Nurse should have been like possesseed Tom Thibodeau knocking bitches over.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.