Alshon Jeffrey, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by SD, March 09, 2017, 04:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on January 14, 2019, 03:42:28 PM
The usual cretins on social media.  The Saints trash were the worst.  farg those inbred corksuckers.

I hope sometime soon the birds go down there and destroy those pricks and the products of incest can go back home and figure out if mommy is also their sister or their first cousin.  I don't think it will happen but I hope the Rams kick the shtein out of them.  I'll take McVay slop fest any day over more Brees stroke offs and that smug little bitch Peyton.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Restructured his deal turning this years money into a signing bonus and guaranteeing next year.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

Can't remember a player who wears the kelly green throwbacks as much as Alshon. Yesterday post-game it was Reggie White.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah he's always rocking them

He's totally embraced the city. Love that dude

Diomedes

By far one of my favorite of the current players.  Cox, Jenkins, Alshon probably my three favorite players. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

alshon plays for the eagles and wears phillies hats to sixers game

might as well be from west philly
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

how different things are six months later...

I don't follow the soap opera bullshtein so I still love the guy but I had to laugh when I saw someone call him "Alshonymous."
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Guilty, I was blowing him too a year ago at this time.

General_Failure

Thanks for the ring, now hobble on into the sunset.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

He will be released. Not a shock.

Thanks for 2017, Alshon.

Eagaholic

Besides, we have JJAW as a replacement.

Diomedes

Give a F what anyone says, I loved him.  No hard feelings at all.  Wish him well, will enjoy the memories.