When does the real QB controversy begin?

Started by Cerevant, January 10, 2007, 11:56:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

When does the real QB controversy begin?

It is already a mess
2 (15.4%)
After a win in NO
1 (7.7%)
After a win in the NFCCG
0 (0%)
After a Super Bowl win
6 (46.2%)
Never - Philly media & fans are too smart for that
4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

General_Failure

There is no correct option. If there was, it would probably be called "just stop it."

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: rjs246 on January 10, 2007, 09:41:02 PM
If this discussion has proven anything, it's that this option

QuotePhilly media & fans are too smart for that

is clearly not the correct one....

Even before reading the discussion, I laughed whole-heartedly at that choice.

stalker

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 10, 2007, 03:35:03 PM
yeah, i keep thinking back to all those times he seemed so happy while playing for detroit and cleveland

all i know is hes showed more raw emotion anger and puff your chest out intestinal fortitude in seven weeks than mcnabb has shown in seven years

i also know i sat with garcia's parents corner end zone ten rows from the top of fed ex field and watched dood go nuts while donovans mammy was writing hate letters to eagle fans

INTESTINAL FORTITUDE!!!!!  Are you a farging retard. McNabb has played beat up and broken and excelled. The Cardinals game with the broken ankle negates all your comments and shows your lack of intellegence.
Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Is he talking about a game against an AWFUL team from 5 years ago? Because I'm pretty sure everyone else is talking about playoff games against playoff caliber teams.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

McNabb also walked to and from school barefoot - uphill both ways.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Silly - McNabb hasn't had a vagina since the operation at birth, when "his" parents decided to raise him as a boy.

General_Failure

They didn't have street sweepers when he was a kid?

The man. The myth. The legend.

stalker

Quote from: rjs246 on January 12, 2007, 04:53:16 PM
Is he talking about a game against an AWFUL team from 5 years ago? Because I\'m pretty sure everyone else is talking about playoff games against playoff caliber teams.
I am referring to the intestinal fortitude crack. Good team or bad, McNabb played very well and courageously with that broken ankle, when a lesser man would have sat out. I am in no way a Garcia hater. I am simply saying that bashing McNabb does not have any positive possible outcome. I believe he is a top 5 NFL QB who has the guts to play when injured. He sucked it up last year with the sports hernia and bruised sternum and in years past with various injuries. That hernia sounds painful as hell, I have had a bruised sternum, it is unbelievably painful. Is this demeaning to Jeff Garcia? Not at all. Can we not have two good QBs on the same team? Why the hell not?
Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.