Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

That Howie thing is the dumbest shtein I've ever heard.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

Quote from: AO1 on October 14, 2020, 10:03:13 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 14, 2020, 09:12:30 AM
I don't care how they did it - I am just glad we got to experience it.

Just wanted one before I die...it was glorious and I have zero complaints

Howie's been riding the coattails from the SB. He's constantly pushed money back and his drafts have been shtein. The chickens are coming home to roost this offseason. Ertz (replaceable and not nearly worth what he wants), Cox, Graham and others are outta here.
It would be tough to draw it up draw up a more spectacular victory. Not only beating the greatest qb and coach of the modern era in their prime - and coming off a legendary SB comeback to boot, but being so handicapped with such crucial injuries. Yup, no complaints.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on October 16, 2020, 04:24:41 PM
Pryor added to Covid/Reserve list.

Yikes.

On second thought they (and we) could use a bye week.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

The movie (nfl films? I don't think it's them but can't remember) that's coming out about Eagles fans called "Maybe Next Year" centers on 4 fans in particular, one of them being my uncle. Enjoy!
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Ah good, this brings them down to a manageable $56 million over the cap for next season.

Kick harder, Howie!

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Jamon "Ima fix my gloves instead of block" Brown cut.

Cr....whoo?  Croom.  TE.  Signed to active squad from PS.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on October 21, 2020, 01:50:36 PM
Jamon "Ima fix my gloves instead of block" Brown cut.

Cr....whoo?  Croom.  TE.  Signed to active squad from PS.

wait you dont know who a guy is that caught a touchdown pass for them 72 hrs ago?

ultimate errands
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Had never heard his name before he caught that pass. 

Said to my Ravens loving 11 year old "Cr....whoo?"

Now I'm calling him "Croo..whom?"

Diomedes

21 day practice window opened for:

JP
Jalen Reagor
Rudy Ford
T.J. Edwards

any/all could be available for Sunday night, or for Giants after the bye