Week Sixteen - 2017

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 23, 2017, 05:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

While they are reviewing rules, they should take a look at fumbling out of the endzone being a touchback for the defense

MDS

thats a fundamental rule of football...from pee wee to the pros. i agree but thats going to take more voices that just the comp committee
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Tomahawk on December 24, 2017, 06:25:55 PM
While they are reviewing rules, they should take a look at fumbling out of the endzone being a touchback for the defense

Just out of curiosity, what should happen after a fumble goes through the end zone and oob?  Offense retains possession at the 1? 

SD

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 27, 2017, 03:07:30 PM

Just out of curiosity, what should happen after a fumble goes through the end zone and oob?  Offense retains possession at the 1?

At the one would make sense. I never understood the reasoning behind the rule especially with how TD happy the league is

Tomahawk

Not necessarily the 1; offense retains possession and the ball is spotted where the offensive player initially lost possession

smeags

Quote from: Tomahawk on December 27, 2017, 03:54:40 PM

Not necessarily the 1; offense retains possession and the ball is spotted where the offensive player initially lost possession

offense gets the ball at the 20.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Tomahawk

Quote from: smeags on December 27, 2017, 03:56:02 PM
Quote from: Tomahawk on December 27, 2017, 03:54:40 PM

offense gets the ball at the 20.

Only if you're going to give a fresh set of downs too