would you trade mcnabb for peyton manning right now?

Started by hunt, January 16, 2006, 08:42:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

well, would you?

yes
11 (30.6%)
no
25 (69.4%)

Total Members Voted: 34

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

MadMarchHare

Mostly because I farging hate Manning with a passion.
But also because I don't think he'd be as effective with our team and HC.
Can you imagine Peyton sending the punt team back on Reid?!
Anyone but Reid.

Diomedes

Quote from: MadMarchHare on January 16, 2006, 11:02:00 AMCan you imagine Peyton sending the punt team back on Reid?!

I relish the thought of Andy's face if Donovan did that. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MadMarchHare

Reid would turn an interesting shade of purple, call a timeout, and need a surgeon to remove his boot from Donnie's ass.
Anyone but Reid.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MadMarchHare

Anyone but Reid.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Father Demon

I said no, but mostly because I just bought a McNabb green jersey for $21 at some sports shop that's going out of business.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

mussa

Hell no.  With a zesty o-line, no run game, no receivers and no defense? Lets see Peyton get to the playoffs.  I'd rather have McNabb. 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

QB Eagles

5 years ago, yes. By now our team is all invested in being built around McNabb and things would essentially have to be rebuilt around Peyton midway through his career, so no.

General_Failure

I'd kill myself if I had to see Manning with his jaw flapping for 3 hours every weekend.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

I voted yes before all you Romes started testifying.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

I vote no simply for the fact that we all know there is no way in hell Reid will ever get the plays into Manning with enough time for him to do all of his hootin', hollerin' and adjustin'. 

General_Failure

Silly Sassy, Manning calls his own plays. Not only would we not need an OC, but we wouldn't need Reid anymore.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Manning would be the GM, cap guru, head coach, offensive coordinator, and starting QB.  His total salary would be $46 million/year.  The team would average 4.25 wins/year over his tenure.