You were all wrong all along!

Started by stalker, May 29, 2007, 04:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stalker

For a long time the other members here have gone under the assumption that I have no heart, or at the least that it was small and black. I now have incontravertible medical proof that this is untrue. I recently underwent open heart surgery and have been informed by the surgeon two facts;  1.) I do indeed have a heart, and  2.) My heart is of normal size and color. I am feeling much better now, and assume that I was greatly missed.
Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

rjs246

Only doucherods have bodies that give out on them.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

If you did, indeed, have open heart surgery...I am glad you are well again.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Diomedes

I thought the punchline was gonna be "i've been posting as ______" and GF was going post a witty response along the lines of "no shtein"

F
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

I wish I had more hands..........so I could give this thread 4 thumbs down. 

Phanatic

Is there a filter euphemism for stillupfronts heart?

It's the least we can do.

Seriously. Hope everything is OK.

This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

General_Failure

Quote from: Phanatic on May 29, 2007, 09:16:49 PM
Is there a filter euphemism for stillupfronts heart?

There will be. :)

The man. The myth. The legend.

Susquehanna Birder

MDS

the world would be better without you, buttpirate.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

stalker

Yeah, PG it's true. I really appreciate your good wishes. Thanks to all of you who aren't a-holes.
Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: stalker on May 31, 2007, 01:50:34 PM
Thanks to all of you who aren't a-holes.

Exactly who are you thanking then?  Because pretty much everyone here is an icehole.  Except russell.  He's a jerk.   

Susquehanna Birder

Oh, man...I had him mis-filed. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

NGM

So whats worse, a jerk or an a-hole?

Also Stalker, I hope you can still eat fatty foods like bacon.  Because if I couldn't eat bacon I would have told the doctors to just leave me under permanently.
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.