You people are some of the ugliest mofos I have ever seen

Started by GeorgeBushFan, April 16, 2007, 07:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susquehanna Birder

Yeah...from the hidden cam in the bathroom. (shhhh)

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

BlueHeart

Maybe the voices aren't real, but, they've got some pretty good ideas...

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: GeorgeBushFan on April 16, 2007, 07:49:34 PM
Not only does your social ineptness clearly show itself on this message board, but looking at your pictures... eek. I can see why are you socially inept when no one in your entire life has been able to look at you when they talked.

I can't believe some pathetic girl actually was willing to sleep with you. It would suck to be you, knowing that at any moment I wanted to I could come and steal your ugly non-human primate of a wife away in a heartbeat.

My gaydar is going off. Guys shouldn't be judging the way other guys look, then saying how much better looking they are.

phattymatty

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: phattymatty on April 17, 2007, 06:46:13 PM
only gay dudes and women have gaydar.

You've never questioned whether a certain fellow was gay or not? Thats using your gaydar. Gay dudes don't have a gaydar.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 17, 2007, 07:11:22 PM
Quote from: phattymatty on April 17, 2007, 06:46:13 PM
only gay dudes and women have gaydar.

You've never questioned whether a certain fellow was gay or not? Thats using your gaydar. Gay dudes don't have a gaydar.

Um, SD...

QuoteA study by the Philadelphia's Monell Chemical Senses Center, published in the Journal of Psychological Science found that "gay men were found to be particularly good at detecting the scent of other gay men".

SD_Eagle5

Scent? I wouldn't get that close to know. I don't really care if someone's gay or not, but if I was hanging with a group of guys I knew, and one of them started calling the group ugly, then started spouting off how great looking they were and showing pictures of themselves...well, lets just say I'd find that behavior a little strange.

Beermonkey

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 17, 2007, 07:33:58 PM
Scent? I wouldn't get that close to know. I don't really care if someone's gay or not, but if I was hanging with a group of guys I knew, and one of them started calling the group ugly, then started spouting off how great looking they were and showing pictures of themselves...well, lets just say I'd find that behavior a little strange.

I also think anyone who uses "eek" in any verbal or written communication, needs to untuck his penis from between his thighs.

Seabiscuit36

I got that Boston George
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Geowhizzer

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 17, 2007, 07:33:58 PM

Best translation I can think of:  "If it smells like a rat..."

PhillyPhanInDC

Let's talk about GBF and his infatuation with this board. Who takes the time to root through the interwebs trying to come up with pictures of people on a particular message board?

I would guess it would be a dude with a man crush.

In a nutshell, GBF wants SunMo and RJS to tag team his doo-hole, with Dio acting as lube man.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Diomedes

And really...who doesn't yearn for Surprise Back Door from The Triple Threat?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger