You look like a tool in that jersey

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 06, 2005, 02:51:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

methdeez

Quote from: PhillyGirl on December 06, 2005, 04:46:25 PM
I have a Bobby Hoying jersey.

Hear me out for my reasoning behind it though...lol. I was at the 1998 Hall Of Fame game between the Steelers and Bucs and didn't have a jersey with me. I wanted to show off my Eagle fandom and went to the shop at the HoF. The ONLY Eagles jersey they had was Hoying so I got it. LOL.

I think that was the one and only time I ever wore it.

PG, you would get many, many props from me for wearing this jersey.
Wearing random ass jerseys from your teams sucky years is dope.
Anyone can get a McNabb, but a Zordich? That's the move.

henchmanUK

Quote from: methdeez on December 06, 2005, 08:53:26 PM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on December 06, 2005, 04:46:25 PM
I have a Bobby Hoying jersey.

Hear me out for my reasoning behind it though...lol. I was at the 1998 Hall Of Fame game between the Steelers and Bucs and didn't have a jersey with me. I wanted to show off my Eagle fandom and went to the shop at the HoF. The ONLY Eagles jersey they had was Hoying so I got it. LOL.

I think that was the one and only time I ever wore it.

PG, you would get many, many props from me for wearing this jersey.
Wearing random ass jerseys from your teams sucky years is dope.
Anyone can get a McNabb, but a Zordich? That's the move.

HOLLA! I have a Charles Johnson jersey from 1998 (it was the only Eagles jersey they were selling in Footlocker, Market Street at the time!) I am more proud of that jersey than the jersey I have of the last Iggle to wear No. 81.
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

ice grillin you

i would never own much less wear a current eagle jersey...they are fugly and its not the correct shade of green
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Quote from: Mad-Lad on December 06, 2005, 03:52:07 PM
Rasheed Wallace Atlanta Hawks jersey.

I'd wear one of those.  How many did they make?  Two?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i got a cuttino mobley dougherty jersey
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote• Dwyane Wade's Marquette jersey. As if you wouldn't mix up Milwaukee and Mexico on a map of North America.

I don't get it.  What would be the big deal about wearing a Wade Marquette jersey?  He went to school there and took them to the final 4.  I also don't get the Milwaukee/Mexico referrence.   Did I miss something?   ???   ???   ???

Father Demon

I was surprised at the couple of 81 jerseys I saw Monday night...  I saw a few that were crosses out or ducttapped over, which is cool.  But I also saw a couple of people wearing them for real.

Romes.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

PhillyPhreak54

While Beermonkey and Die-hard and I were standing up on the steps of the headhouse watching the debacle against Dallas I spotted a dude walking below wearing a Cowboys jersey with #88 on it and "IRVING" on the back.

Must've got a good deal on it. :-D

I also have a Bobby Hoying jersey, PG. So don't feel bad. I got it for Christmas in 1997. And I have a James Thrash jersey that a girlfriend gave me in Texas. I opened the gift and saw the Eagle logo and thought "sweet! She got me a jersey!". Then I saw the number 80 and almost cried.

General_Failure

I wore by authentic Jeff Blake jersey today.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Maybe I'll break out my Jason Dunn jersey on Sunday (yes, I have one of those too)

Rome

Someone pointed out to me on Monday that everytime I buy a new Eagles jersey, someone gets hurt.

Now, in my defense, I did buy a Reggie White jersey and he's already dead, so how they could blame me for Westbrook stubbing his toe and finding himself out for 6-9 months as a result is beyond me.

???

jeffreyjpa

We've had similar luck this year, Rome...

I bought an "authentic" (i.e., knock off sewn by Honduran children) # 5 jersey on eBay for $70 right before the Dallas MNF game, and we all know what happened.   :poison

One of the guys I sit with sold all of his tickets during the Summer due to a money crunch, except he kept two games, which seemed like a good idea at the time...this past MNF game for Reggie, and the upcoming Giants game (which we are now all trying to sell as a foursome, if anyone is interested). He wore his new black Westbrook jersey this past Monday night...didn't turn out so well for him, either.

Sgt PSN

I laugh when I still see people wearing Mamula jerseys at the games. 

Feva

Quote from: Mad-Lad on December 06, 2005, 03:52:07 PM
Rasheed Wallace Atlanta Hawks jersey.
shtein... they only had time to stitch on the "WAL..." before he was outta here.  ;D
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

mussa

Quote from: jeffreyjpa on December 08, 2005, 12:13:33 AM
We've had similar luck this year, Rome...

I bought an "authentic" (i.e., knock off sewn by Honduran children) # 5 jersey on eBay for $70 right before the Dallas MNF game, and we all know what happened.   :poison

Don't worry McNabb dug his own grave when he signed to do the cover of Madden 06. 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"