Zesty tomato sauce

Started by Cerevant, October 17, 2005, 06:00:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerevant

Anyone else start to snicker when they run the ad for pasta sauce touted as "zesty"  :-D

Guess their marketing department doesn't hang here...
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

MURP

every time I see the word "zesty" anywhere I laugh. 

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Cerevant on October 17, 2005, 06:00:28 AM
Anyone else start to snicker when they run the ad for pasta sauce touted as "zesty"  :-D

ALWAYS.  :-D :-D :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

Gotta have a salad with a pasta dinner...

T_Section224

Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

BigEd76

Mad-Lad

this board obliterates a lot of food marketing strategies.

Quote from: Subway Menu6 INCH - MEATBALL
Delicious Italian seasoned meatballs served hot in a zesty marinara sauce.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

hbionic

I'm glad I'm not the only one.  :-D
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

phattymatty

I bought some Thousand Island today, man that was funny.

WEST is GOD

Usually homosexuals use the word zesty. Zesty and fierce are words they tend to use.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

hbionic

Quote from: TO is GOD on October 18, 2005, 07:22:03 PM
Usually homosexuals use the word zesty. Zesty and fierce are words they tend to use.

...and that concludes the first chapter in Homo 101. Please join us next week when we have a guest speaker from the Marines who's been out the closet for a while. He'll share with us what happens when the lights go out.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

JTrotter Fan

Went to Fuddruckers for dinner last night...the cashier asked me if i'd like to try one of their Zesty salads.  Ha!  I chuckled because i had read this thread before going to work yesterday and she looked at me and asked me what was so funny.  If only she knew. 
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.