ConcreteField: We hate you, and we insist you conform to our ways

Started by General_Failure, November 07, 2004, 07:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

smeags

Geowhizzer

I don't think my avatar has changed since 2005.  Of course, I have them set so I can't see them, so who knows for certain...

General_Failure

Shorebird probably can't do anything with his profile because he's in the Idiot usergroup. It has limitations, and I honestly don't remember what they are.

I have signatures and avatars turns on because, at least until next month when they try to kill net neutrality again, bandwidth isn't really a problem.

The man. The myth. The legend.

shorebird

smeags

Quote from: Geowhizzer on November 22, 2017, 11:29:51 AM
I don't think my avatar has changed since 2005.  Of course, I have them set so I can't see them, so who knows for certain...

you may want to update this.

Geowhizzer

Munson

I don't know why, but on mobile, the links stopped taking me to the board. If i end up at the home page, I try to click "home" to take me to the board, but it just refreshes the home page. I'll use one of my cookies to go to the general section, and from there if I hit "ConcreteBoard" to get to the index of the board, that takes me to the home page too.

Not happening on a computer.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

The home page might be somewhat useless at this point. I'll set it up to just redirect here later today.

Rome

Not to mention DIO may need to update his "last time" cover story now that they've actually won the goddamn Super Bowl.

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

I haven't kept up with anyone very well. I have no idea what anybody's been up to for the last ten years or more.

Munson

Quote from: General_Failure on August 02, 2018, 09:47:33 AM
The home page might be somewhat useless at this point. I'll set it up to just redirect here later today.

It's only a problem for me on mobile, so I'm wondering if it's just my cookies on there farging something up.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

It seems to work as intended on my phone, so I have no idea. It should redirect to the board now.