Wildlife/Animal Thread

Started by ice grillin you, December 06, 2006, 11:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

Two Elephants heading torwards the watering hole....damn :o
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

SunMo

is there any doubt that this is just a camera set up at the safari in Six Flags?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Quote from: SunMo on December 07, 2006, 11:08:54 AM
is there any doubt that this is just a camera set up at the safari in Six Flags?

There is some kind of compound of modern looking lodges in view when the camera pans left of the watering hole.  Must me a nature preserve or something.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

Yea I was thinkin the same thing Sun Mo. :-D

That would be cool to have like an underwater cam on a coral reef or amazon rain forest cam...the possibilities are endless.  A NYC cam, to watch all those animals  :=)
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

phattymatty

mussa

phattymatty

ice grillin you

is that a big ass turtle that just crawled out of the water....or is it a stump...i cant tell

ive never seen a hyiena before
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

i think it is a turtle, the camera just zoomed in on it

mussa

mussa

ice grillin you

now hyenas are BAD ASS

i think it is a turtle, the camera just zoomed in on it

johnson hasnt moved tho...at all
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

If I was a turtle--and I haven't seen what y'all are talking about--I wouldn't move either, what with Hyenas  running around and all...