Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Atta baby Cesar!!!

MDS

odubel is a 100% timing hitter and he hasnt had his timing since last may....i believe he has options, sending him down to try to get that makes sense once roman comes back. this is brutal.

franco not so quietly has been atrocious, too, but historically hes had long stretches of all-star and sub-replacement level player play. we're getting the latter now.

lock of the century was jake being on in chicago. he wishes he was still on the cubs.

cesar is beyond locked in. cant field for shtein but hes carrying them on offense. jt's been a rock in the middle of the lineup. lot of streaky players around him but he keeps it consistent.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

WHAT THE fargING HELL WAS THAT

fargING LOUSY ASS MOTHERfargERS

Don Ho

Now we can talk about what a zesty fielder ODH is.  That was all-time dip shtein.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

shtein, they would have had him at third.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Seriously.

1. Stop throwing Dominguez multiple innings
2. They struggle to make the simplest defensive plays like covering first
3. That was a catchable ball
4. Brutal loss

MDS

first loss you can really put on gabe

just should not have sent seranthony for a 2nd inning and shouldve gotten him after the b2b walks. life isnt easy when you have 4 reliable bullpen arms and they were all used over the past 3 days. tried to steal another inning with him and got caught.

quite unlucky with the throw hitting descalso's foot, but you make your own luck late in the game with freebie's
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Lousy farging AB by that little shtein Kingery

MDS

the phillies will always be the phillies...jean tries to get 2nd for no reason.

1) it was going to be close
2) if you make it, bryce doesnt bat

i believe thats their first 9th inning rally of the year, though.

PhillyPhreak54

He was safe but stupid decision

Why even have replay if they can't get that shtein right

Don Ho

WTF!  Out?  He was safe.  Didn't like him trying to stretch that out but he was definitely safe.

Don Ho

Good call Todd, he's safe there, Papa Joe ain't pitching to Harper.  Some dumb baseball tonight.

Don Ho

Nice work Hector you fokah!

MDS

the out call was a little too close to overturn. similar to the earlier segura replay....one goes for you, one goes against you. fair is fair.

they really need this game because the bullpen situation tomorrow is gonna be rough.