Rest Of Baseball - 2017

Started by PhillyPhreak54, February 08, 2017, 06:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 19, 2017, 10:14:42 AM
i cant do it for the mets....i hate them with all my being...but ill generally root for a real northeast sports city over anywhere else in the country

then you have texas which is especially despicable and houston is straight garbage whether you lived there or not

but yes i think you do like the astros

I like Marwin Gonzalez and Springer and Correa. But I don't care if they win. This year I wanted them to go to the series bc that means I'll get to go to some series games

ice grillin you

you like them...which is cool....i couldnt do it tho...i hate washington teams with the power of a thousand suns
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I'm indifferent to them

No rivalries between any teams and Philly squads

MDS

dodgers/yankees is going to be a great world series. 2 all time franchises. east coast/west coast. black and white footage from the 50s. senile traitor tommy lASSorda mumbling nonsense about the 70s. fun.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

dusty OUT

the nats are a farce but it was the right call beyond the fact that he never shouldve been hired
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Helluva play by Bregman and McCann there to nail Bird

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

fox tv executives throwing up right now

PhillyPhreak54

I want Puig to bat flip the entire series right in McCann's face

Rome

Nice gag job by the evil empire last night.

PhillyPhreak54

Alex Cora is the Red Sox new manager
Mickey Callaway is the Mets new manager

PhillyPhreak54

Old school quick game tonight

Yanking Kershaw was dumb tho

Verlander wins tomorrow and Dodgers win in 6

Rome

I want Chase to win another ring and I want him to get it sized large enough to fit over his middle finger so he can flip off the dicks in here who spent a decade hating him. 

And because Chuggie is our friend and deserves a win. 

ice grillin you

GRIT is an absolutely awful player right now as he should be at his age and an additional ring for him would actually be an embarrassment not an accomplishment....and i think he would even admit that even if his stans wont